Alpha t2 or lean xtreme - AnabolicMinds.com

Alpha t2 or lean xtreme

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Alpha t2 or lean xtreme

Which of these two products have shown to have the best results? I am on a strict caloric restricted diet and only have 3 weeks until spring break so I was looking for a non stim for a little extra bost

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rob88 View Post
    Which of these two products have shown to have the best results? I am on a strict caloric restricted diet and only have 3 weeks until spring break so I was looking for a non stim for a little extra bost
    If your nutrition and training are on target, then anything is going to work - after all, it's not the supplements that are important in your fat loss.

However, I would go with Alpha-T2.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I was leaning towards Alpha-T2 but than I read somewhere that when you are dieting cortisole can increase so thats when I was looking into lx. Also I just picked up guggulsterones which I have read stimulates the thyroid which is what t2 does correct?

•   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rob88 View Post
    I was leaning towards Alpha-T2 but than I read somewhere that when you are dieting cortisole can increase so thats when I was looking into lx. Also I just picked up guggulsterones which I have read stimulates the thyroid which is what t2 does correct?
    If you're training, you're going to have an increase in cortisol. If you get stressed, you're going to have an increase in cortisol. If you're trying to starve yourself, you're going to have an increase in cortisol.

If you're concerned about cortisol, go with the Alpha-T2/Erase stack.

You don't have to be ridiculous with your diet either in restricting calories, and you'd actually get BETTER results from CYCLING your calories (lots of information out there about it - look it up) than from constantly being below Maintenance!

Josh will have to answer that.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Senior Member
    Answers

I haven't tried Alpha T2, but I have used OEP with Lean Extreme. Its the most ripped I've been. The fat came off very quickly. I've used OEP by itself but the effects were no where near as pronounced.

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I highly recommend the alpha t2/erase/titanium stack. I have been on that now for just about 2 weeks. weight hasn't dropped by much but I am def noticing a lot more definition in my problem target areas (spare tire)

7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I haven't tried Alpha T2, but I have used OEP with Lean Extreme. Its the most ripped I've been. The fat came off very quickly. I've used OEP by itself but the effects were no where near as pronounced.
    Just imagine the effects of OEP, Alpha-T2, and Erase: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html

Erase reduces both cortisol and estrogen, High levels of these hormones promotes fat GAIN.

Dosing:

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 2 caps OxyElite Pro +
    1 cap Erase

Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro

Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.

Do not exceed 4 capsules of Alpha-T2, 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in 24 hours, or 4 capsules of
    Erase in any 24-hour period.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Just imagine the effects of OEP, Alpha-T2, and Erase: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html

Erase reduces both cortisol and estrogen, High levels of these hormones promotes fat GAIN.

Dosing:

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 2 caps OxyElite Pro +
    1 cap Erase

Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro

Do not exceed 4 capsules of Alpha-T2, 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in 24 hours, or 4 capsules of
    Natty has said it best. The combination of these will give you exactly what you want at a very accelerated rate!

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Id like to give OEP, At-2, Shift, and Erase a shot

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hey just a few questions, this stack looks promising as hell BUT, is it an AI? Which ones are stimulant based? and It's non hormonal correct? But whats with the 21+ warning for the product??

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Wisdom View Post
    Hey just a few questions, this stack looks promising as hell BUT, is it an AI? Which ones are stimulant based? and It's non hormonal correct? But whats with the 21+ warning for the product??
    Erase contains AI properties. Alpha-T2 has some stimulants in it, but doesn't give any stim-like sides. OEP is a stimulant. Lean Xtreme is non-stimulant. Each product is non-hormonal. Most warnings on products are very generic - if you are referring to Erase, then it could be because Erase is also a testosterone booster and therefore not necessary for anyone under 21 years of age.

~Rosie~

12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by socal2ks View Post
    Id like to give OEP, At-2, Shift, and Erase a shot
    Craziness!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Wisdom View Post
    Erase contains an AI, which lowers estrogen and boosts testosterone. It is not a "prohormone" and it is not suppressive to your natural testosterone. Since there is no reason for anyone under 21 to be taking test boosters in out opinion, it is for 21 and over.

Alpha-T2 has stimulants by chemical nature, but they do not elicit strong negative stimulant effects like say, 200mg caffeine
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Alpha t2 and oxyelite stack should do it. I was avg. 1.5-2lbs a week fatloss with no impact on strength. Ran it short 6 weeks dropped 14 lbs. Great stuff, as a matter of fact I stocked up on 4 bottles of shift as well for future cutting cycles.

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'm using both Lean xtreme and Alpha T-2 right now in an intermittent fasting diet and it has been very successful so far.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I am running Alpha T2 and LX right now, 8lbs in just over 4 weeks... no loss in strength...

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    I am running Alpha T2 and LX right now, 8lbs in just over 4 weeks... no loss in strength...
    Thanks for your feedback - glad you're enjoying Alpha-T2, seeing progress

~Rosie~

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Answers

Dosing:

1 cap Erase

Would this stack be safe for a 29 year old woman looking to lose weight?

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JuveCalcio View Post
    Would this stack be safe for a 29 year old woman looking to lose weight?
    First, she should not focus on scale weight but on BODY COMPOSITION. Weight loss is easy - she should want FAT loss.

Alpha-T2 is fine for women to use. Erase I wouldn't recommend unless she was a very experienced trainee and was aware of what such a product could potentially do to her body. OEP usage would be dependent on whether or not one is sensitive to stimulants.

HOWEVER, if the woman mentioned is a beginner to training or has just started out, forget about looking at any supplements aside from the basic staples, and concentrate on getting her NUTRITION AND TRAINING sorted out for fat loss for her, since those are the two factors - NUTRITION ESPECIALLY - that will determine her success (or lack of it) with her fat loss.

I recommend that she reads The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplementation (only the basics required), and training for effective and successful fat loss, and then applies those principles to herself.

If she's a beginner, the best investment she can make IMO is to get a trainer who knows what they're doing, who will individualize a nutrition plan and training programme specific for her goals and needs.

~Rosie~

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I'm doing Alpha T-2, Erase, and Shift stack. I'm leaning out quite nicely. I still can't loose water from lower abs. What do you guys recommend ?

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

PES reps, please chime in!!!

21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

How long have you been on the stack?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steeladdict View Post
    I'm doing Alpha T-2, Erase, and Shift stack. I'm leaning out quite nicely. I still can't loose water from lower abs. What do you guys recommend ?
    Are you sure it's WATER in your lower midsection and not fat?

If it's water, then make sure that you are drinking ENOUGH water - not drinking enough will cause water retention. Also watch your sodium intake. If you have high carbohydrates, this could potentially cause water retention, since for every gram of carbohydrates, your body holds three grams of water - that's not to say go low carbohydrates, though, since if you're drinking enough with a high carbohydrate intake, from my experience, you can eliminate water retention.

It could also be something else, so check you nutrition and training and any other factors such as stress that can contribute to lack of fat loss.

If it's just water and you have everything re nutrition and training optimized for fat loss, then maybe consider using a diuretic product for a few days (generally ~3 days of usage, and no more than ~5 days, depending on the product), to get rid of the last of it. Note that if you do this, the water comes back after a few days of stopping usage of the diuretic, since it is only a temporary solution, generally only used to get your physique into "peak" condition for a single day.

~Rosie~

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

You said you're in a calorie restricted diet, but are you carb restricted?

I normally attribute a high umbilical (belly button region) skinfold in relation to your other skin folds as a combination of poor carb tolerance and cortisol problems. When i drop carbs i typically lose a substantial amount of lower stomach fat, even if i keep calories at a constant.

The cortisol mitigating properties of Erase in addition to a lower carb approach should be the ticket to losing your umbilical fat.

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the feedback. Im in my third week of Alhpa, Erase, and Shift stack. Rosie you are right, its last bit of fat around belly. Yes I am following low carb approch (carbs for breakfast, pre, and post also dextrose intra workout with BCAA for insulin spike). I try to have a gallon plus water every day. I guess I have to be little more patient to see bottom abs. Hopefully in four weeks with 5 cardio session and low carbs, I will get there. Thanks!!!

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the feedback. Im in my third week of Alhpa, Erase, and Shift stack. Rosie you are right, its last bit of fat around belly. Yes I am following low carb approch (carbs for breakfast, pre, and post also dextrose intra workout with BCAA for insulin spike). I try to have a gallon plus water every day. I guess I have to be little more patient to see bottom abs. Hopefully in four weeks with 5 cardio session and low carbs, I will get there. Thanks!!!
    You're having carbs 4x/day, I definitely recommend cutting that back to twice, tops. Especially if you need results in 3 weeks.

26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe you need to eat more. Or train less. Or adjust things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    You're having carbs 4x/day, I definitely recommend cutting that back to twice, tops. Especially if you need results in 3 weeks.
    Depends on the individual - he's already having low carbohydrates, and dropping them even further is not always the best idea.

In the end, Steeladdict, you have to figure out what your body responds to BEST re fat loss and use that approach.

~Rosie~

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Depends on the individual - he's already having low carbohydrates, and dropping them even further is not always the best idea.

In the end, Steeladdict, you have to figure out what your body responds to BEST re fat loss and use that approach.

~Rosie~
    That may be true. However, based on the general information the OP has given out, and based on the assumption that someone posting a thread in the weight loss forum has endomorphic tendencies, i would say carb intolerance is a very possible problem.

If the OP makes the progress and results hes after with his chosen dietary program, then thats excellent. Its just my opinion that if someone has a goal of being shredded, eating that many carbs will possibly pose a problem.

28. SPR
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just imagine the effects of OEP, Alpha-T2, and Erase:

Dosing:

1 cap Erase

is there any detrimental effect of doing this? I'm having a hard time holding this stack without food. It just makes me want to puke, like a bad sensation. I think is the OEP. I will try T2 alone to see if i get the same effect. It works good if I take it with food. but I'm loosing effects with the intake of food ?

29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SPR View Post
    is there any detrimental effect of doing this? I'm having a hard time holding this stack without food. It just makes me want to puke, like a bad sensation. I think is the OEP. I will try T2 alone to see if i get the same effect. It works good if I take it with food. but I'm loosing effects with the intake of food ?
    You just lessen the effects of the stimulants in Alpha-T2 and OEP is all. You will still get results, just maybe not the best results you could make if you follow the recommendations given.

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. Alpha T-2/ Lean Xtreme Stack
    By craynor2330 in forum PES
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 11:47 AM
  3. alpha t2/OEP/lean xtreme stack
    By brokestock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 03:21 PM