1. Interesting read. I would be interested in finding out the actual mechanism behind the increase of insulin sensitivity. Hopefully future studies will be preformed. I noticed that the source was from 2008. Has anyone, found any more recent studies? I haven't been able to locate any.

2. It's due to a specific component called 4-OHI (4-hydroxyisoleucine).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's due to a specific component called 4-OHI (4-hydroxyisoleucine).
    Thanks Rodja! That little tidbit allowed me to find a whole treasure trove!

4. Health benefits of fenugreek

A good home remedy for weight loss is fenugreek seeds. You can soak 10 gm of fenugreek seeds at night in a cup of water and chew them in the morning on an empty stomach with the water. Similarly soak another 10 gm of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water in the morning and consume those 30 minutes before having dinner.

Fenugreeks seeds have fiber in it which when consumed tend to swell in the stomach and give a feeling of satiety and thus you will consume less of other fatty foods in your meal.

Balances cholesterol
    Treats diabetes, controls sugar levels

Side effects
    Gastrointestinal discomfort like diarrhea or gas
    Skin irritation and rashes

5. High doses of fenugreek can also aggravate gyno. I believe that it can actually cause gyno. Do some research.

6. You guys do know that the intended use of fenugreek is to increase breast milk production don't you?.

7. Depends on the extract.

We just located synthetic 4-OH isoleucine and are now pricing it into doing an upgrade to the SlinSane product.

8. Did you say "upgrade"?

9. Have done research, wasn't sure who that question was aimed at. I was asking about its insulin sensitivity mechanism.

Yes fenugreek is a galactagogue, but I've never experienced any negative side effects with its usage.

As its been stated the specific extract, coupled with dosage and the individual (subjective) are the casual variables relating to fenugreek and "gyno."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fenugreek
    By HenryScriba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 08:31 AM
    By sking6464 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 05:08 PM
  3. Fenugreek?
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 01:00 AM
  4. using fenugreek for pct? take it pwo!
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:31 PM
  5. Fenugreek
    By homesliceyea in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 12:13 AM