Have a fashion show coming up, need illusion tricks..

Edge

Awards
Hey guys, I have a fashion show coming up that I need to model for and I needed some tips about how to look more detailed than I really am. Would doing cardio with heavy clothes on assist in water loss and when should I do it. Does red wine really assist in it dialation..

If anyone has an article for me that would be cool.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a diuretic. Some Dandelion root will do you good for water loss. I don't know about the heavy clothes and cardio though.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have a fashion show coming up that I need to model for and I needed some tips about how to look more detailed than I really am. Would doing cardio with heavy clothes on assist in water loss and when should I do it. Does red wine really assist in it dialation..

If anyone has an article for me that would be cool.

Hmm.... Tren, DNP, cardio, CKD then a carbload... what do you mean more "detailed" nayways.. I suppose you mean more defined? I think any alcohol dialates blood vessels, I've never really noticed this too much in myself.. and I've done a ton of drinking in my day. I wasn't really looking for it though.. EQ is supposed to make your veins pop out like no other.

have fun

Edge

Awards
Hmm.... Tren, DNP, cardio, CKD then a carbload... what do you mean more "detailed" nayways.. I suppose you mean more defined? I think any alcohol dialates blood vessels, I've never really noticed this too much in myself.. and I've done a ton of drinking in my day. I wasn't really looking for it though.. EQ is supposed to make your veins pop out like no other.

have fun
Im probably gonna run a little liquid clen soon anyways seeing that I have enough for another 2 weeks. I just did 45 minutes cardio with a heavy sweat shirt and I look more defined now.
Ive read that anthony ellis does the whole red wine thing for photo shoots.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of red wine and high GI carbs and fats (jelly donut) the day of or the night before, as long as you're carb depleted before that.

R-ALA with carbs.

Glycerol/glycerin (can't remember how to spell) is something else you may want to consider. Just don't buy the one with Rose Hips in it. It helps retain/pull water into the muscles, and not the skin. I've used this with some success.

You're from Canada right? If so, Prep H on your abs, etc to help temporarily lose the water.

Dandelion and other diuretics work nice for me too.

Syntrax Nitrous and San Ox for a "pump".

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
tan....also, here is something I did when I did a couple bodybuilding shows. My GF at the time had some waterproof makeup that was, I think, eye liner. It was black. She lightly highlighted my abs. The difference from before to after was quite noticeable. If its done right, you cannot even tell. Also, Prep-H on the abs is supposed to help with water

Edge

Awards
I have heard of red wine and high GI carbs and fats (jelly donut) the day of or the night before, as long as you're carb depleted before that.

So do you mean I can do like a whole bunch of cardio that morning, then have a doughnut just before the event or do you mean go keto for the day before then have a doughnut just before

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do a 10 day plan.

The first 6 days:

2-3 gallons of water per day
tons of sodium; add salt to everything you eat and drink
NO carbs whatsoever. Not complex or otherwise.

next 2 days:
drop water intake to less than 1 gallon per day
NO sodium

Last 2 days:
Eat carbs like a mofo
stay on lower water intake and no sodium

On the day of the show, you should be holding no waterweight, and your muscles will look fuller due to the carbs.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established

So do you mean I can do like a whole bunch of cardio that morning, then have a doughnut just before the event or do you mean go keto for the day before then have a doughnut just before

Keto - like what Nullifidian just said.
I haven't tried the salt thing though myself. (I never overloaded on it, just removed it). Sounds worth looking into.

Edge

Awards
Keto - like what Nullifidian just said.
I haven't tried the salt thing though myself. (I never overloaded on it, just removed it). Sounds worth looking into.
Interesting. Thanks alot guys!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What the sodium loading does is get your body used to relying on sodium to retain water. On top of that you're drinking so much water that your body still can't retain most of it. Then all of a sudden you go full in the other direction. Your body is already flushing as much water as it can, but now you've got no sodium to retain it, and there's less water coming in. Your body at that point flushes just about every ounce of water from your body in only a couple days.

It's a brutal plan and very tough to follow, but thankfully being only 10 days long it isn't impossible.