- 02-03-2003, 01:09 AM
- 02-03-2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by syko
what do all of you guys use for ratios to bulk?p,c,f?
like 30,40,30?proteins, carbs, fats?
02-03-2003, 04:17 PM
02-03-2003, 05:22 PM
i was thinking.....
my maintenance reauirement is 3211 but i wouldnt mind upping that by two hundred for a while then when weight gain stops up again. then again i think that might be too small increments to up neways for the 3211 cals i figured:
216g protein 864 cals
410g carbs 1943cals
78g fats 404 cals
keep in mind that is just for maintenance comments? suggestions?
btw i weigh 178-180 and about 10%bf
Similar Forum Threads
- By h3rnandez in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 07-28-2012, 01:01 PM
- By SuppKnight in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:30 AM
- By Ectofighter in forum BulkingReplies: 17Last Post: 03-16-2008, 09:26 PM
- By Romac in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2005, 11:09 AM
- By Moyer in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2004, 10:48 PM