Clen And Hypothyroidism
- 03-03-2011, 01:10 AM
- 03-03-2011, 08:17 AMAnabolicMinds Site Rep
- 6'1" 228 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
There should be no problem to run clen while being on Synthroid (T4). In fact, if anything, you should get more out of it, since many people go for the stack of clen and T3 (though don't expect much more, since your dose of Synthroid has to convert to T3 and is also so minimal compared to the 50-125mcg of T3 people pop).Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
Similar Forum Threads
- By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 17Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:55 PM
- By VirginiaMan in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2009, 12:45 PM
- By CREAO in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 05-23-2006, 07:54 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 05-10-2005, 04:22 PM