newbie and would really appreciate some advice/guidance

desprate2lose

Awards
Hello! I am new, and to be honest do not understand ANY of the Lingo used here..lol. All I know is that I really want to lose weight, I purchased oxy elite and just started it. In researching some of the threads for fatburners, i got very confused and overwhelmed with all the opinions and options. Just wondering if anyone might have some simple advice for me. I need to lose approx 60 lbs and I have just started walking 2 miles a day and will increase. I also have cut calorie intake and started low carb.
Thanks you in advance!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello! I am new, and to be honest do not understand ANY of the Lingo used here..lol. All I know is that I really want to lose weight, I purchased oxy elite and just started it. In researching some of the threads for fatburners, i got very confused and overwhelmed with all the opinions and options. Just wondering if anyone might have some simple advice for me. I need to lose approx 60 lbs and I have just started walking 2 miles a day and will increase. I also have cut calorie intake and started low carb.
Thanks you in advance!
Sounds like you are a complete beginner to everything.

Forget about using supplements for now. Focus on your NUTRITION AND TRAINING. Nutrition is the MOST important aspect of fat loss, so make sure it is set up for it - cutting calorie intake without knowing what your Maintenance is is pointless, and low carbohydrate is not the best way to go re fat loss. Then you need to make sure that you are training effectively - walking is not going to cut it.

I recommend that you read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplementation (only the basics needed), and training for effective and successful fat loss. The article is easy to understand. Apply the principles in it to yourself and you will see results.

If you can't, then I recommend that you get yourself a trainer who can and will write you an individualized nutrition plan and training programme specific for your goals and needs. If you have no idea what you're doing, this is the best option for you - if you're going to do something, do it right from the START.

~Rosie~

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya, skip the supps for now. Not saying they are a waste of money, just saying you don't need them and you really may not even use them that efficiently. Just get a good cheap protein and run with that for starters.

Yup, just work your diet pick up the training.
Training for weight loss and stamina is a lot tougher than training for muscle, so if you aren't getting dizzy you probably have more in you...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9