Clenbuterol and general heart issues

S

Secretive

Awards
I have been doing 60mcg of clen, 20mg epi and then 20-30 min of intervals on an empty stomach 3-4x a week the past 2 weeks. Is this a bad idea for my heart in the long term? I dont really have breathing problems during the cardio but my heart is beating pretty hard a few hours after it today.

If I do low intensity cardio on my empty-stomach sessions and do lift/intervals at night would I be safer?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Well, I personally believe this subject is being blown out of proportion. You've been on clen for 2 weeks? I've been on clen for well over 12+ years with no ill effects that I know of, and I do sometimes dose for 5-6 weeks straight @120mcg. A few people will read about studies on rats and other lab animals and come to the conclusion that it's a horrible compound. I'm sure others will chime in on how horrilbe the product is and will warn you to get off ASAP or you may get a heart attack and blah blah blah. But I'm still alive and healthy and will probably be using clen for the next 10 years to come.

Will it affect people differently? Of course it will but from my own personal experience and when not being abused, clen is fairly safe. At least for me.

And BTW an increased heart rate is a normal side of clen, along with a raised body temp.

R

ruffrhyder

Awards
And BTW an increased heart rate is a normal side of clen, along with a raised body temp.
What about pain in the eyes or left part of the neck and collar? Are those normal sides when using 60 mcg ED?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
What about pain in the eyes or left part of the neck and collar? Are those normal sides when using 60 mcg ED?
LOL What?! I think you've got other issues bro! Never heard of eye, neck and collar pain from clen use in my 12+ years!! And I'm around cyclist pretty much all the time.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I had open heart surgery and took clen a few times. I have perfect blood pressure and heart rate. Its expected to have a faster heart rate on clen. Dont worry about it

R

ruffrhyder

Awards
LOL What?! I think you've got other issues bro! Never heard of eye, neck and collar pain from clen use in my 12+ years!! And I'm around cyclist pretty much all the time.
I think dehydration and electrolyte imbalance was the cause

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
I have worked in cardiology for over a decade now and I have to say "everything in moderation" You don't want to over do anything. Keeping and increased heart for too long and lead down a slippery slope to problems. The real question is how your body handles medications. Everybody has different body chemistries and hence react to meds differently. If you are worried check with a doctor. How your blood pressure is affected is probably more important. My advice is cycle on and off and also check your BP when you are feeling that your heart is still pumping hard although you're no longer working out. Remember that you want your resting BP to stay under 140/90

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Well I'm very glad to hear this, kanakafarian.

Regarding supporting supps, what do you need to run clen effectively?

I've been sure to have a few grams of Taurine per day, along with bananas and spinach for potassium. Also, about 2g of Hawthorne berries for BP support. Plenty of water, and I have not experienced any clen cramps or negative sides. But I've only done a few months worth (not 12 years!)

What would you recommend for supporting supplements for Clen?

Thanks bro.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The worst part of clen is that it is hell on the adrenals. I used to take clen off and on about 6 years ago and it took a good 2 years before I could get any sort of kick out of any stimulants.

G

Gavin9

Awards
Clen is by far my favorite for cutting. Some irregular heart beat but nothing really serious (got it checked out). My guess is the empty stomach.