Injectable Ephedrine

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
Hi bras!

what do you think about injectable ephedrine? have you ever used it?
the effects are the same of the oral form at the same dosage?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Is that like injectable meth? I wouldn't have a CLUE where to get that ****, but I'm interested none-the-less! I'd assume it would be similar effects, but going off of pretty much any other drug's timeline of effects based on route of administration, usually injecting is the fastest acting/shortest duration/hardest "punch", followed by snorting, inhalation, rectal, and then oral. Obviously not all drugs can be administered in all of these routes, but I would assume injectable ephedrine would fit the bill for fastest acting/shortest duration/hardest "punch", most likely requiring frequent, low dose injections for the same effects due to drug clearance timing.

novicebb

Awards
I absolutely agree with "diablosho". Injectable Ephedrine sounds like it would have similar effects although slightly less effects as Meth. Just doesn't sound healthy at all but bet the effects would last a long longer though.

Ingesting Ephedrine is effective enough.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I absolutely agree with "diablosho". Injectable Ephedrine sounds like it would have similar effects although slightly less effects as Meth. Just doesn't sound healthy at all but bet the effects would last a long longer though.

Ingesting Ephedrine is effective enough.
WOnder what the prospects are for Amphetamine induced psychosis going that route?

Bust your ass, keep your diet tight and spare your neurological material the stress man:wtf:

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I tend to second natty here! Seems like a stroke waiting to happen!

tigerbunny

Awards
only benefit I can see is potential "rush" and perhaps lower dosing required. But the raw eph prices i see are such that you could ingest or snort it and it still would be cheap as hell. Why **** with needles if u don't have too?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to inject ephedrine, you might as well shoot meth, it'd probably be cheaper, and last longer. Ephedrine would be cleaner, but less available, and less convenient (frequent injections). Keep in mind methamphetamine (C10H15N) is the product of a chemical reaction involving ephedrine (C10H15NO). The chemical reaction simply liberates the oxygen atom. Either way, I think we would all agree shooting meth is a mistake, so it would not be a far leap to assume shooting ephedrine would also be a mistake (unless for life-saving measures).

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
ya u talkin an epi pen dude? I have bee allergy and u have to seek medical consultation afterward I wouldn't screw with it

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
and I am a stim junkie if pill isnt enough why not clen?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're going to inject ephedrine, you might as well shoot meth, it'd probably be cheaper, and last longer. Ephedrine would be cleaner, but less available, and less convenient (frequent injections). Keep in mind methamphetamine (C10H15N) is the product of a chemical reaction involving ephedrine (C10H15NO). The chemical reaction simply liberates the oxygen atom. Either way, I think we would all agree shooting meth is a mistake, so it would not be a far leap to assume shooting ephedrine would also be a mistake (unless for life-saving measures).
Based on this info, I would say that ampetamine induced psychosis is a real possibility, at least if one starts binging on the ****, staying up for days at a time. WHO LOVES SHADOW PEOPLE? :salook:

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Based on this info, I would say that ampetamine induced psychosis is a real possibility, at least if one starts binging on the ****, staying up for days at a time. WHO LOVES SHADOW PEOPLE? :salook:
Most definitely! Nothing like freaking out going 100 down the highway because the CIA is trying to get in through your sunroof to steal your mojo! **** like that happens on stim binges!

+1 for the shadow people reference! LOL!

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
One of my early cases as a deputy coroner involved a guy who thought shooting primatine mist would replace the meth that he ran out of. Of course he did so at the recommendation of his other meth buddies. That crap is plain ol' epinephrine (which I see some people above mentioning in the form of an epi pen. Totally not the same as ephedrine). He collapsed w/ the needle still in his arm. EMS was called, the found he was in asystole, and promptly gave him more epinephrine, which was protocol for cardiac arrest and at the time the substance he was injecting was unknown. By the time the code was called, he received about 15 times the dose we'd give someone who needed their heart restarted.

bad juju to inject anything like this. Not to mention that anything like an intramuscular injection might cause localized vasoconstriction to the extent of damaging the muscle.