Injectable Ephedrine

1. Registered User

Injectable Ephedrine

Hi bras!

what do you think about injectable ephedrine? have you ever used it?
    the effects are the same of the oral form at the same dosage?

2. Registered User

no luck
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Is that like injectable meth? I wouldn't have a CLUE where to get that ****, but I'm interested none-the-less! I'd assume it would be similar effects, but going off of pretty much any other drug's timeline of effects based on route of administration, usually injecting is the fastest acting/shortest duration/hardest "punch", followed by snorting, inhalation, rectal, and then oral. Obviously not all drugs can be administered in all of these routes, but I would assume injectable ephedrine would fit the bill for fastest acting/shortest duration/hardest "punch", most likely requiring frequent, low dose injections for the same effects due to drug clearance timing.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  289 lbs.

I absolutely agree with "diablosho". Injectable Ephedrine sounds like it would have similar effects although slightly less effects as Meth. Just doesn't sound healthy at all but bet the effects would last a long longer though.

Ingesting Ephedrine is effective enough.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by novicebb View Post
    I absolutely agree with "diablosho". Injectable Ephedrine sounds like it would have similar effects although slightly less effects as Meth. Just doesn't sound healthy at all but bet the effects would last a long longer though.

Ingesting Ephedrine is effective enough.
    WOnder what the prospects are for Amphetamine induced psychosis going that route?

Bust your ass, keep your diet tight and spare your neurological material the stress man
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

No point in injecting it
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

I tend to second natty here! Seems like a stroke waiting to happen!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

get and epipen. lol
  9. Registered User

only benefit I can see is potential "rush" and perhaps lower dosing required. But the raw eph prices i see are such that you could ingest or snort it and it still would be cheap as hell. Why **** with needles if u don't have too?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

If you're going to inject ephedrine, you might as well shoot meth, it'd probably be cheaper, and last longer. Ephedrine would be cleaner, but less available, and less convenient (frequent injections). Keep in mind methamphetamine (C10H15N) is the product of a chemical reaction involving ephedrine (C10H15NO). The chemical reaction simply liberates the oxygen atom. Either way, I think we would all agree shooting meth is a mistake, so it would not be a far leap to assume shooting ephedrine would also be a mistake (unless for life-saving measures).
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

ya u talkin an epi pen dude? I have bee allergy and u have to seek medical consultation afterward I wouldn't screw with it
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

and I am a stim junkie if pill isnt enough why not clen?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    If you're going to inject ephedrine, you might as well shoot meth, it'd probably be cheaper, and last longer. Ephedrine would be cleaner, but less available, and less convenient (frequent injections). Keep in mind methamphetamine (C10H15N) is the product of a chemical reaction involving ephedrine (C10H15NO). The chemical reaction simply liberates the oxygen atom. Either way, I think we would all agree shooting meth is a mistake, so it would not be a far leap to assume shooting ephedrine would also be a mistake (unless for life-saving measures).
    Based on this info, I would say that ampetamine induced psychosis is a real possibility, at least if one starts binging on the ****, staying up for days at a time. WHO LOVES SHADOW PEOPLE?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Based on this info, I would say that ampetamine induced psychosis is a real possibility, at least if one starts binging on the ****, staying up for days at a time. WHO LOVES SHADOW PEOPLE?
    Most definitely! Nothing like freaking out going 100 down the highway because the CIA is trying to get in through your sunroof to steal your mojo! **** like that happens on stim binges!

+1 for the shadow people reference! LOL!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

One of my early cases as a deputy coroner involved a guy who thought shooting primatine mist would replace the meth that he ran out of. Of course he did so at the recommendation of his other meth buddies. That crap is plain ol' epinephrine (which I see some people above mentioning in the form of an epi pen. Totally not the same as ephedrine). He collapsed w/ the needle still in his arm. EMS was called, the found he was in asystole, and promptly gave him more epinephrine, which was protocol for cardiac arrest and at the time the substance he was injecting was unknown. By the time the code was called, he received about 15 times the dose we'd give someone who needed their heart restarted.

bad juju to inject anything like this. Not to mention that anything like an intramuscular injection might cause localized vasoconstriction to the extent of damaging the muscle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ephedrine Sulfate vs. Ephedrine HCL
    By lDaChOsEnOnEl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:42 AM
  2. Ephedrine HCL vrs Ephedrine Sulfate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:37 PM
  3. Ephedrine & Niacin and Ephedrine & Hairloss
    By MkUltra in forum Weight Loss