Cant seem to reach my goal, plz help

  1. Cant seem to reach my goal, plz help


    First let me start off by saying that I am 23 years of age, about 6 foot at 190 lbs at 17 % BF give or take a percent. When I first started I was at 230 lbs. To lose the weight I lost I did the p90x workout, but I made a huge mistake. I cut my calories way to much eating maybe 1000 cals a day while doing this program and lost more muscle than fat. After research and realizing my mistake I changed my diet habits and went from 178 to 190 while staying at 17 % BF. I cant seem to drop my BF % any more. Plz help with advice to drop my BF % while maintaing the muscle I gained back.


  2. Lean xtreme

  3. Is that a fat burner? I also want to add that I would like to be at 10 % BF or below by june. Is it possible to drop 7 % in this amount of time in a healthy manner?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by LA MIGRA52 View Post
    First let me start off by saying that I am 23 years of age, about 6 foot at 190 lbs at 17 % BF give or take a percent. When I first started I was at 230 lbs. To lose the weight I lost I did the p90x workout, but I made a huge mistake. I cut my calories way to much eating maybe 1000 cals a day while doing this program and lost more muscle than fat. After research and realizing my mistake I changed my diet habits and went from 178 to 190 while staying at 17 % BF. I cant seem to drop my BF % any more. Plz help with advice to drop my BF % while maintaing the muscle I gained back.
    Good that you realized your mistake.

    If you can't drop your body composition, then you're not doing something right. You need to look at your NUTRITION AND TRAINING and adjust it.

    I recommend that you read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it comprehensively covers nutrition and training for effective and successful fat loss. Apply the principles in that, and you should be able to kickstart progress again. If you can't then get yourself a trainer who can and will individualize a nutrition plan and training programme specific to YOUR goals and needs.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. I found this exact article on bodybuilding.com...word for word.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LA MIGRA52 View Post
    Is that a fat burner? I also want to add that I would like to be at 10 % BF or below by june. Is it possible to drop 7 % in this amount of time in a healthy manner?
    Lean Xtreme is a cortisol controller.

    There are ~14 weeks from now until June. At the recommended rate of a loss of 0.5% bodyfat per week, this is the perfect time period for you to lose 7% bodyfat, and you should be able to do it easily enough if you set yourself up correctly for it.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrBEEF View Post
    I found this exact article on bodybuilding.com...word for word.
    I am a Featured 'Training Expert' Writer for Bodybuilding.com. Your point?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Clean up your diet.

    OTC = ECA

    UTC = Clenbuterol/Cytomel

  8. Ok great, thanx for the advice, I appreciate it.

  9. I was in your situation, what worked for me is progressive overload, intra protien carb shake and BCAAs...if you hit another wall, alter cardio, change exercises, or alter you diet....the end lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LA MIGRA52 View Post
    Ok great, thanx for the advice, I appreciate it.
    No worries - now just follow it
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Goal Is Within Reach
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 07:10 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 09:20 PM
  3. I need some advice to help me reach my goal.
    By tiger74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 08:55 PM
  4. Help me reach my goal
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 11:56 PM
Log in
Log in