QUESTION ON HOW TO LOSE FAT AN NOT MUSCLE FAST

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.13%

QUESTION ON HOW TO LOSE FAT AN NOT MUSCLE FAST

HELLO I HAVE BEEN OFF FOR WORKINGOUT FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS DUE TO OTHER THINGS AND I HAVE DEVELOPED A VERY LARGE BELLY AN LOTS OF FAT AROUND MY STOMACH AREA THIS TENDS FOR ME TO LOOK VERY LARGE, AN SLOUCHED HOW EVER MY ARMS ARE STILL VERY MUSCULAR AND I CAN STILL BENCH 225 AND DO GOOD AMOUNTS OF WEIGHTS NOW THE QUESTION I HAVE IS HOW CAN I LOSE THIS BELLY BUT NOT LOSE THE SIZE OF MY HUGE MUSCULAR ARMS? MY FRIEND HAD TOLD ME I WILL NEED TO LOSE THE FAT AND THAT WOULD CAUSE MY MUSCULAR ARMS TO GO DOWN AGAIN AND THAT TO GAIN THE SIZEBACK I WILL NEED TO GO BACK FROM SQUARE ONE AN BULK AGAIN THAT WILL TAKE ATLEAST 5MONTHS TO GET BACK TO BEING HUGE IN THE ARMS AND SMALL MIDSECTION HELP( I DONT WNT MY ARMS TO GO SMALL I WOULD PREFER THEM TO BE THE SAME SIZE JUST FOR MY BELLY TO GET SMALLER AND TO LOSE THIS FAT( MY PLAN IS TO DO INSANITY and THEN BY APRIL BULK TILL BEGINING OF JUNE SO I CAN BECOME EVEN BIGGER BY DOING A 2MONTH BULK WITH SUPPS AN DIET RITE NOW I PUT AWAY THE SUPPS. SO IN CONCLUSION HOW CAN LOSE THIS FAT AND STILL REMAIN OR GAIN EVEN MORE MUSCLE? AN NOT LOSE THE MUSCLE OR BECOME SMALLER IN MY ARMS

I AM DESPERATE THANK YOU!!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by passthatblunt View Post
    HELLO I HAVE BEEN OFF FOR WORKINGOUT FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS DUE TO OTHER THINGS AND I HAVE DEVELOPED A VERY LARGE BELLY AN LOTS OF FAT AROUND MY STOMACH AREA THIS TENDS FOR ME TO LOOK VERY LARGE, AN SLOUCHED HOW EVER MY ARMS ARE STILL VERY MUSCULAR AND I CAN STILL BENCH 225 AND DO GOOD AMOUNTS OF WEIGHTS NOW THE QUESTION I HAVE IS HOW CAN I LOSE THIS BELLY BUT NOT LOSE THE SIZE OF MY HUGE MUSCULAR ARMS? MY FRIEND HAD TOLD ME I WILL NEED TO LOSE THE FAT AND THAT WOULD CAUSE MY MUSCULAR ARMS TO GO DOWN AGAIN AND THAT TO GAIN THE SIZEBACK I WILL NEED TO GO BACK FROM SQUARE ONE AN BULK AGAIN THAT WILL TAKE ATLEAST 5MONTHS TO GET BACK TO BEING HUGE IN THE ARMS AND SMALL MIDSECTION HELP( I DONT WNT MY ARMS TO GO SMALL I WOULD PREFER THEM TO BE THE SAME SIZE JUST FOR MY BELLY TO GET SMALLER AND TO LOSE THIS FAT( MY PLAN IS TO DO INSANITY and THEN BY APRIL BULK TILL BEGINING OF JUNE SO I CAN BECOME EVEN BIGGER BY DOING A 2MONTH BULK WITH SUPPS AN DIET RITE NOW I PUT AWAY THE SUPPS. SO IN CONCLUSION HOW CAN LOSE THIS FAT AND STILL REMAIN OR GAIN EVEN MORE MUSCLE? AN NOT LOSE THE MUSCLE OR BECOME SMALLER IN MY ARMS

Your friend does not know what they're talking about. You are not going to lose size in your arms if you lose ONLY bodyfat. And lose bodyfat you have to do if you want to get rid of your "belly". However, be aware that you cannot choose where to lose fat from, and your body will lose it from all over and wherever first and last.

In saying that, you probably WILL lose size in your arms if you lose muscle mass alongside bodyfat, and your body decides to take it from there. You do NOT have to lose lean mass when losing bodyfat if your nutrition and training are on target for fat loss.

As far as gaining muscle when trying to lose bodyfat - the way you want to do things, that's not going to happen, and even if you recomp, your fat loss and muscle gains will be slow on either count.

I recommend that you decide what you want - fat loss or muscle gain. if you want fat loss, a good place to start is to read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss (The 3 Keys to Fat Loss if the first link does not work) - it contains comprehensive advice and information on nutrition and training for effective and successful fat loss.

I also recommend that you start researching and teaching yourself about nutrition and training, so that you better understand a few principles associated with both.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You can't spot reduce.

You lose fat from all over.

Eat less, move more, eat lots of protein. Simple to say difficult to stay with it.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.4%

Quote Originally Posted by passthatblunt View Post

You need to use your huge muscular arms to smoke more blunts. That post was not unintelligible enough.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.86%

Mr. Passthatblunt.....you have huge muscular arms.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.63%

. . .and a lot of CAPITAL LETTERS!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%

eat lots of protein.take steroids.profit
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    You need to use your huge muscular arms to smoke more blunts. That post was not unintelligible enough.
    LOL! AND THERE WAS SO MUCH SHOUTING TOO SEE I CAN SHOUT TOO
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.86%

Similar Forum Threads

1. How fast can I lose bodyfat?
    By bmichael123 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 02:16 PM