Non responder to DNP?

PLer1290

Awards
Is it possible to be a non responder to DNP? This is my 5th day on it and so far it's been 200/200/200/400/600. People say at 600mg it's like hell but it's really not that bad for me.

The highest my temperature has been is 99.3. I don't wake up in a puddle of sweat either. I've definitely been hotter but it's not as terrible as everyone says it is.

Or maybe my DNP is bunk? I'd appreciate any responses.

TheKanezzi

Awards
DNP makes you feel hot, but that doesnt mean that your temp goes up. I had a normal temp when I was sweating balls. Is this powder or crystalline? what are ur support supps? DNP works with your LBM, so if you are 285, with small muscle tissue underneath dont expect the 10lbs a week loss that bodybuilders get. How much weight have you lost?

i felt DNP the most after a week, i ran 750mg/day crystalline. I was never overheating like i see most ppl say though. I did do it in the dead of winter though. To answer your question, no it isnt possible to be a non responder

PLer1290

Awards
DNP makes you feel hot, but that doesnt mean that your temp goes up. I had a normal temp when I was sweating balls. Is this powder or crystalline? what are ur support supps? DNP works with your LBM, so if you are 285, with small muscle tissue underneath dont expect the 10lbs a week loss that bodybuilders get. How much weight have you lost?

i felt DNP the most after a week, i ran 750mg/day crystalline. I was never overheating like i see most ppl say though. I did do it in the dead of winter though. To answer your question, no it isnt possible to be a non responder
Thanks for the reponse.

Right now I'm about 20% bodyfat at 270lbs. I also don't know if it'spowder or crystalline, I will ask my source. What's the difference though?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine just did a two week run of the stuff and dropped like 10-11 lbs before the water weight. Took some time off, and now he's doing another short run. He's using crystalline though, and he's only dosing it at 450/day. That said, you have about 60 lbs on where he started his run from, and about 7% higher bf. A slightly elevated temperature is a good sign, especially given that you are running a lower dose that first week. I would say maybe drop back from 600 to 400 and ride it out for a week or two so you aren't running a major risk for yourself. It may very well be that given your weight, it's just taking longer for sufficient blood concentrations to build. That said, if you start pumping 600 mg in every day, you could go from minimal results to massive side effects rather quickly.

PLer1290

Awards
Took 800mg yesterday and nothing different. A tiny bit more sweating. But not even close to sweating buckets. Will go up to 1000mg today.

TheKanezzi

Awards
your stuff sounds fake man, 1g of DNP once its loaded is pretty strong stuff. I hope you are hydrated and that means fluids AND electrolytes.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Took 800mg yesterday and nothing different. A tiny bit more sweating. But not even close to sweating buckets. Will go up to 1000mg today.
Seriously man, you are going to mess yourself up going that high. Based on going with even 6 mg/kg of body weight, you wouldn't want to be taking more than three caps a day for anything longer than a week.

I suppose there is the possibility that you have bunk DNP, but if it turns out that it's not bunk, you're running a really high risk of overdosing because you don't feel the effects. Watch the scale more than anything. Also, check if you feel like you heat up a few minutes after having carbs.

DNP is a powerful compound, and it gets a bad reputation from people getting seriously messed up while taking it. Just so you know, if you do become massively overheated and have to go to the hospital, they give you an ice-water ENEMA to cool you down... At the end of the day, you're gonna do what you want.

:surprised::sigh1:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously man, you are going to mess yourself up going that high. Based on going with even 6 mg/kg of body weight, you wouldn't want to be taking more than three caps a day for anything longer than a week.

I suppose there is the possibility that you have bunk DNP, but if it turns out that it's not bunk, you're running a really high risk of overdosing because you don't feel the effects. Watch the scale more than anything. Also, check if you feel like you heat up a few minutes after having carbs.

DNP is a powerful compound, and it gets a bad reputation from people getting seriously messed up while taking it. Just so you know, if you do become massively overheated and have to go to the hospital, they give you an ice-water ENEMA to cool you down... At the end of the day, you're gonna do what you want.

Once again, sound words from DYEGYE.

It's stuff like this that gets DNP such a bad rep. If you've done any research, you'd know that it continues to build up and there is absolutely no reason to dose this high. I'd recommend doing some more reading on DNP and drop your dosing down.

There's a chance what you've got is bunk. And even if that's the case, dosing so high won't help.

Step back from it, reassess - don't kill yourself.

PLer1290

Awards

Yeah it's not bunk. What should I be looking for on the scale? I thought it shouldn't even more because as you lose fat, there's more water retention.

I think blood concentrations are starting to go up. I will only do 800 again today, then go back down to 600 as long as it continues to work. Temperature is now 99.7.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's not bunk. What should I be looking for on the scale? I thought it shouldn't even more because as you lose fat, there's more water retention.

I think blood concentrations are starting to go up. I will only do 800 again today, then go back down to 600 as long as it continues to work. Temperature is now 99.7.
Sounds like you should start seeing results pretty soon. Even though you do hold water on DNP, you should still lose more than a few lbs on the scale. Once you come off DNP (which shouldn't be more than a week or so from now given the high dosing) you'll then lose the water weight and be good to go. Take some time off, and you can do it again as necessary.

vein5

Awards
Wow, I can only take 200-300mg and I sweat crazy the 2nd day. Maybe open a cap and see if the powder stains anything yellow. Its a pretty strong dye.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine just did a two week run of the stuff and dropped like 10-11 lbs before the water weight. Took some time off, and now he's doing another short run. He's using crystalline though, and he's only dosing it at 450/day. That said, you have about 60 lbs on where he started his run from, and about 7% higher bf. A slightly elevated temperature is a good sign, especially given that you are running a lower dose that first week. I would say maybe drop back from 600 to 400 and ride it out for a week or two so you aren't running a major risk for yourself. It may very well be that given your weight, it's just taking longer for sufficient blood concentrations to build. That said, if you start pumping 600 mg in every day, you could go from minimal results to massive side effects rather quickly.
I believe I am running your buddies stuff, seeing as you are from Florida. Tha being said, I dont sweat buckets or stain sheets yellow. More or less, I head sweat and my head is what feels the most heated. I take a **** ton of support supps too. I was doing 450, as each cap was does 225, and was doing alright. Didnt feel like a total heap of ****, but felt less than perfect. I read where people say they need a ton of fiber as they get plugged up, as for me, not the case. I have soo much gas and s*** like 4 times a day and it isnt exactly rock solid. I cant push out gas, as a shart will most def occur. Sorry for the details, but truth. I know his stuff is legit, and its crystalline to boot. Sleeping sucks as to being a little warm, but my body doesnt just pour sweat. I do notice alot of water retention, that is no doubt. To the OP, I actually though the same thing, that I was a non responder, and it was only due to the fact that this stuff had so many urban myths regarding sides being worse than death itself, that when I didnt get those sides, I didnt think I was responding. But dont be fooled.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bell1986 Nootropics 22
Anabolics 18
Supplements 6
Gutterpump Nootropics 25
Anabolics 13