thyroid supports while on T3

tek9taz

Awards
I have a question....could someone run t3 @ 50cg and supplements such as guggul, forskolin, iodine, tyrosine to prevent shutdown of thyroid functions like we do with HCG while on AAS ?

PLer1290

Awards
Well as long as you're taking the T3, your thyroid will halt its natural production no matter what.

And I'm pretty sure HCG just keeps the testes normal size and ready to produce testosterone once you stop using AAS.

Don't worry about thyroid shutdown, just taper down the T3 for a week when you're ready to go off. Don't run it for longer than 6 weeks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well as long as you're taking the T3, your thyroid will halt its natural production no matter what.

And I'm pretty sure HCG just keeps the testes normal size and ready to produce testosterone once you stop using AAS.

Don't worry about thyroid shutdown, just taper down the T3 for a week when you're ready to go off. Don't run it for longer than 6 weeks.

follow his words:friday:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RLS's T3-PCT product is what you should hop on after the fact.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
RLS's T3-PCT product is what you should hop on after the fact.
ehh thats a decent once, theres more stuff you can use. may be a better one out on the market in couple months time as this subject is finally gaining popularity.

ordomagus

Awards
I don't see much difference between RLS's product and NOW Thyroid Energy (or really any other standard Thyroid supplement, tbh)