Stack help (weight loss)

pfitchick

Awards
My goal is to lose weight/body fat:

Since this is the board with a great purpose and great insight I thought I'd start here. I have the following in my cabinet and would like some help with my selection of a good solid stack that will work (i know including clean diet and exercise - not interested in ECA stack).

HEAT
Black Cats
Alpha T2
Erase

How could I stack 1,2 or 3 of these for success? Thanks so much!

(I am a female if it matters)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My goal is to lose weight/body fat:

Since this is the board with a great purpose and great insight I thought I'd start here. I have the following in my cabinet and would like some help with my selection of a good solid stack that will work (i know including clean diet and exercise - not interested in ECA stack).

HEAT
Black Cats
Alpha T2
Erase

How could I stack 1,2 or 3 of these for success? Thanks so much!

(I am a female if it matters)
You could use several stacks (i.e. H.E.A.T. Stack/BLACK CATS, Alpha-T2/Erase, etc.) or use them altogether.

Whatever you do, here is my recommended dosing/timing protocol for each product for you:

H.E.A.T. Stack
Dose 1- 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose1
Dose 3- 1 cap pre-bed

BLACK CATS
Dose - 1-2 caps ~60 min pre-training (training days) or 1-2 caps first thing (non-training days)
START off with 1 cap to assess tolerance, and NEVER exceed more than 2 caps in a dose.

Alpha-T2
Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 1-2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1
START off with 1 cap per dose and gradually increase to 2/1, 2/2 if required.

Erase
Dose 1- 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post Dose 1

~Rosie~

pfitchick

Awards
Thank you Rosie!! You rock!

One more thing for clarification?

So - where you recommend first thing in the morning - I guess I can stack all at once and same thing for 2nd dose?

Also, do you have a recommended latest time to take 2nd dose - like in order to sleep, should i NOT take my 2nd dose past 6pm? Your thoughts and expertise is WELL appreciated:)

shawn5

shawn5

Awards
Hi,..
The true secret to weight loss is this: Make small changes each and every day and you'll slowly (but surely) lose those extra pounds. The key is to forget about instant results and settle in for the long run.
I hope this will best one,..
thanks,..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would not take ERASE if i was a woman. Its mainly a anti estrogen with some anti cortisol. Id opt for Supress C, Reduce XT, Lean Extreme instead for cortisol.

Roise laid things out pretty well for you, just give the erase to your BF or a guy friend as it may impact you in ways you dont want.