ECA infos..

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, just found on the web a product that contains Ibuprofen 200 mg and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg per tablet ,so i'm asking if it's good for the ECA stack. Shud i only add caffeine to this product for the real deal????
Thanks a lot.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Hi guys, just found on the web a product that contains Ibuprofen 200 mg and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg per tablet ,so i'm asking if it's good for the ECA stack. Shud i only add caffeine to this product for the real deal????
Thanks a lot.
Uhh...not even close! Ibuprofen? Are you kidding me?! The pseudo-e has less of a stimulant and fatburning effect than ephedrine but I think it has a better effect on suppressing appetite. Just get good ol' ephedrine and stack it yourself with caffeine and asprin, NOT ibuprofen.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Oh, just asked because i can only get that one, here in the EU is pretty damn har to get it!!!
Anyway i thought Ibuprofen was a sort of aspirine, am i wrong???

ephedroman

Awards
Primatene is ephedrine hcl not sulfate which is in bronkaid. There's a thread on the differences

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Primatene is ephedrine hcl not sulfate which is in bronkaid. There's a thread on the differences
The difference between the two is VERY minuscule and doesn't justify the two-fold price difference.

ephedroman

Awards
The difference between the two is VERY minuscule and doesn't justify the two-fold price difference.
You are very right but as far as I go, If im going to do something all the way why not go ahead and make sure I get the best one for the job?

Its really a preference though, if you want to save money then why not go with bronkaid. Either one will work fine.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
And if i'll change it with DO DO CHESTEZE??? 've heard they're good but there's the tehopylline in it and i sincerely dunno if it's a good addition or not...!!!

imjuschillin

Awards
Is ephedrine illegal in the US?

I just ask cuz I always hear peeps say 'get the Primatene" or "bronkaid"... Is there not a supplement that is just "ephedrine HCL **mg"?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Is ephedrine illegal in the US?

I just ask cuz I always hear peeps say 'get the Primatene" or "bronkaid"... Is there not a supplement that is just "ephedrine HCL **mg"?
Yeah, it's been illegal for a while now thanks to a bunch of idiots who abuse it and the media for blowing it out of proportion. Now it's only available in an asthma med with guafenesin, an expectorant, and not available alone in HCL or sulfate versions.

imjuschillin

Awards
Yeah, it's been illegal for a while now thanks to a bunch of idiots who abuse it and the media for blowing it out of proportion. Now it's only available in an asthma med with guafenesin, an expectorant, and not available alone in HCL or sulfate versions.
Very interesting. I def have heard of peeps abusing it. Some didn't even know 'what' it was, just that it helped them stay awake for work after a long night of partying...

Anyway, I THINK that's why it has a weird status in Canada too. I MAY be wrong but I seem to recall it is still legal here, but only if the dosage per cap is 8mg or less...??

Any other peeps got internet in their igloos and can verify this?

lolzzzzz

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Very interesting. I def have heard of peeps abusing it. Some didn't even know 'what' it was, just that it helped them stay awake for work after a long night of partying...

Anyway, I THINK that's why it has a weird status in Canada too. I MAY be wrong but I seem to recall it is still legal here, but only if the dosage per cap is 8mg or less...??

Any other peeps got internet in their igloos and can verify this?

lolzzzzz
8mg?! Geez, you'd have to pop 3 at a time for an ECA stack!

imjuschillin

Awards
8mg?! Geez, you'd have to pop 3 at a time for an ECA stack!
Yeah man, but considering the rave reviews Ive read on the effectiveness of an EC/A stack, may be worth it. Plus, the FEW places that seem to sell it here in Canada, you can get a &#%$load for real cheap!!! :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for easy ephedrine here in the us, you have two options (my opinion, the best), well, 3 actually.

1) what I did. go to drug store, buy bronkaid, or primatene.

2) order multiple bottles of pure ephedrine hcl 8mg tabs from canada, for like 3-5 dollars a bottle.

3) go to your doctor and get a prescription for pharmacuetical grade ephedrine hcl for your congestion.
------------------

I would say these three options will apply also to canada, with the third option applying mostly for europe.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
for easy ephedrine here in the us, you have two options (my opinion, the best), well, 3 actually.

2) order multiple bottles of pure ephedrine hcl 8mg tabs from canada, for like 3-5 dollars a bottle.

3) go to your doctor and get a prescription for pharmacuetical grade ephedrine hcl for your congestion.
------------------

I would say these three options will apply also to canada, with the third option applying mostly for europe.
Ever since the ban, I've just been using Bronkaid. If you shop online at the right place, you get 24x 25mg for less than $8.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

------------------

Just go to the pharmacy an get Bronkaid/Primatene. Simple.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
True, but for convenience and instant gratification, 4 or 5 extra dollars isn't a big issue (at least for me).
Yeah, I hear ya! For me the few bucks per box adds up quick since I go through ephedrine like it's Tic Tac's. I always order 6-10 boxes at a time :08:

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Bronkaid is the better option all around IMO. Less pills to swallow and more money for other supps!

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I buy 60 x 25 mg for like $10.89 at Meijers.. seems to be the best OTC deal.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I buy 60 x 25 mg for like $10.89 at Meijers.. seems to be the best OTC deal.
That is def cheap! What's Meijers? Is that a drugstore on the east coast? I'm on the west and never heard of it.