ECA infos..

  1. Registered User
    milanownz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    80

    ECA infos..


    Hi guys, just found on the web a product that contains Ibuprofen 200 mg and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg per tablet ,so i'm asking if it's good for the ECA stack. Shud i only add caffeine to this product for the real deal????
    Thanks a lot.

  2. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    4531′12″N 12240′55″W
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by milanownz View Post
    Hi guys, just found on the web a product that contains Ibuprofen 200 mg and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg per tablet ,so i'm asking if it's good for the ECA stack. Shud i only add caffeine to this product for the real deal????
    Thanks a lot.
    Uhh...not even close! Ibuprofen? Are you kidding me?! The pseudo-e has less of a stimulant and fatburning effect than ephedrine but I think it has a better effect on suppressing appetite. Just get good ol' ephedrine and stack it yourself with caffeine and asprin, NOT ibuprofen.
  3. Registered User
    milanownz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    80

    Oh, just asked because i can only get that one, here in the EU is pretty damn har to get it!!!
    Anyway i thought Ibuprofen was a sort of aspirine, am i wrong???
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    874

    Bronkaid.
  5. Registered User
    ephedroman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    121

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Bronkaid.
    ^ that or primatene
  6. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    4531′12″N 12240′55″W
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by ephedroman View Post
    ^ that or primatene
    Bronkaid comes in 25mg and is half the price vs Primatene's 12.5mg dosage. I'd go with Bronkaid.
  7. Registered User
    ephedroman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    121

    Primatene is ephedrine hcl not sulfate which is in bronkaid. There's a thread on the differences
  8. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    4531′12″N 12240′55″W
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by ephedroman View Post
    Primatene is ephedrine hcl not sulfate which is in bronkaid. There's a thread on the differences
    The difference between the two is VERY minuscule and doesn't justify the two-fold price difference.
  9. Registered User
    ephedroman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    121

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    The difference between the two is VERY minuscule and doesn't justify the two-fold price difference.
    You are very right but as far as I go, If im going to do something all the way why not go ahead and make sure I get the best one for the job?

    Its really a preference though, if you want to save money then why not go with bronkaid. Either one will work fine.
  10. Registered User
    milanownz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    80

    And if i'll change it with DO DO CHESTEZE??? 've heard they're good but there's the tehopylline in it and i sincerely dunno if it's a good addition or not...!!!
  11. Registered User
    imjuschillin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    39
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    133

    Is ephedrine illegal in the US?

    I just ask cuz I always hear peeps say 'get the Primatene" or "bronkaid"... Is there not a supplement that is just "ephedrine HCL **mg"?
  12. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    4531′12″N 12240′55″W
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by imjuschillin View Post
    Is ephedrine illegal in the US?

    I just ask cuz I always hear peeps say 'get the Primatene" or "bronkaid"... Is there not a supplement that is just "ephedrine HCL **mg"?
    Yeah, it's been illegal for a while now thanks to a bunch of idiots who abuse it and the media for blowing it out of proportion. Now it's only available in an asthma med with guafenesin, an expectorant, and not available alone in HCL or sulfate versions.
  13. Registered User
    imjuschillin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    39
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    133

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Yeah, it's been illegal for a while now thanks to a bunch of idiots who abuse it and the media for blowing it out of proportion. Now it's only available in an asthma med with guafenesin, an expectorant, and not available alone in HCL or sulfate versions.
    Very interesting. I def have heard of peeps abusing it. Some didn't even know 'what' it was, just that it helped them stay awake for work after a long night of partying...

    Anyway, I THINK that's why it has a weird status in Canada too. I MAY be wrong but I seem to recall it is still legal here, but only if the dosage per cap is 8mg or less...??

    Any other peeps got internet in their igloos and can verify this?

    lolzzzzz
  14. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    4531′12″N 12240′55″W
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by imjuschillin View Post
    Very interesting. I def have heard of peeps abusing it. Some didn't even know 'what' it was, just that it helped them stay awake for work after a long night of partying...

    Anyway, I THINK that's why it has a weird status in Canada too. I MAY be wrong but I seem to recall it is still legal here, but only if the dosage per cap is 8mg or less...??

    Any other peeps got internet in their igloos and can verify this?

    lolzzzzz
    8mg?! Geez, you'd have to pop 3 at a time for an ECA stack!
  15. Registered User
    imjuschillin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    39
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    133

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    8mg?! Geez, you'd have to pop 3 at a time for an ECA stack!
    Yeah man, but considering the rave reviews Ive read on the effectiveness of an EC/A stack, may be worth it. Plus, the FEW places that seem to sell it here in Canada, you can get a &#%$load for real cheap!!!
  16. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,544
    Rep Power
    1590228

    for easy ephedrine here in the us, you have two options (my opinion, the best), well, 3 actually.

    1) what I did. go to drug store, buy bronkaid, or primatene.

    2) order multiple bottles of pure ephedrine hcl 8mg tabs from canada, for like 3-5 dollars a bottle.

    3) go to your doctor and get a prescription for pharmacuetical grade ephedrine hcl for your congestion.
    ------------------

    I would say these three options will apply also to canada, with the third option applying mostly for europe.
  17. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    4531′12″N 12240′55″W
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    for easy ephedrine here in the us, you have two options (my opinion, the best), well, 3 actually.

    1) what I did. go to drug store, buy bronkaid, or primatene.

    2) order multiple bottles of pure ephedrine hcl 8mg tabs from canada, for like 3-5 dollars a bottle.

    3) go to your doctor and get a prescription for pharmacuetical grade ephedrine hcl for your congestion.
    ------------------

    I would say these three options will apply also to canada, with the third option applying mostly for europe.
    Ever since the ban, I've just been using Bronkaid. If you shop online at the right place, you get 24x 25mg for less than $8.
  18. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    for easy ephedrine here in the us, you have two options (my opinion, the best), well, 3 actually.

    1) what I did. go to drug store, buy bronkaid, or primatene.

    2) order multiple bottles of pure ephedrine hcl 8mg tabs from canada, for like 3-5 dollars a bottle.

    3) go to your doctor and get a prescription for pharmacuetical grade ephedrine hcl for your congestion.
    ------------------

    I would say these three options will apply also to canada, with the third option applying mostly for europe.
    Just go to the pharmacy an get Bronkaid/Primatene. Simple.
  19. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    4531′12″N 12240′55″W
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Just go to the pharmacy an get Bronkaid/Primatene. Simple.
    Much cheaper online.
  20. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Much cheaper online.
    True, but for convenience and instant gratification, 4 or 5 extra dollars isn't a big issue (at least for me).
  21. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    4531′12″N 12240′55″W
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    True, but for convenience and instant gratification, 4 or 5 extra dollars isn't a big issue (at least for me).
    Yeah, I hear ya! For me the few bucks per box adds up quick since I go through ephedrine like it's Tic Tac's. I always order 6-10 boxes at a time
  22. Registered User
    cowboy007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    321

    I agree. Bronkaid is the better option all around IMO. Less pills to swallow and more money for other supps!
  23. Registered User
    cowboy007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    321

    I buy 60 x 25 mg for like $10.89 at Meijers.. seems to be the best OTC deal.
  24. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    4531′12″N 12240′55″W
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1316

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post
    I buy 60 x 25 mg for like $10.89 at Meijers.. seems to be the best OTC deal.
    That is def cheap! What's Meijers? Is that a drugstore on the east coast? I'm on the west and never heard of it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplements Infos
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 07:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in