Awards
Sounds gross and tastes great! :thumbsup:

Just thought I'd share.

Squatking

Awards
yes i have tryed it before and it definatley is a quality meal

tommy36p

Awards
I'll have to try that out today. Sounds good.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
This is what you get when you combine Tuna and chickens BEFORE making a salad outta them ;)

ManBeast

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
sounds good... will give it a try

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
add pickle relish and you have tuna salad..

rsray1975

Board Supporter
Awards
I use those too. I also throw in some onions.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Something else to throw in for your taste buds is Peperoncinis (wax peppers). Gives it a good flavor. Diced tomatoes are also good.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I lived off of something similar for about 2 weeks. 1 can of tuna, 3 hardboiled eggs, lots of mayo. It was tasty, but eating it day in and day out gets really old. Just had some tuna with french onion dip and crystal sauce in it. That wasn't too bad.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, all those sound good....tried some of'em before. Recently tried plain tuna with homemade salsa over it....wasn't bad, just ate with fork....been doing this about twice a day.

tommy36p

Awards
I heard somewhere that it's not good to consume a lot of tuna due to the mercury found in it. Anyone else know of this? The mercury is very little, but I heard that excessive eating of tuna, or any seafood for that matter, isn't good due to the amount of mercury in the ocean. ?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original recipe has too much fat for me.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
the biological buildup of mercury and other heavy metals is now actually starting to become a problem. my mom told me about this awhile ago when i was eating tons of tuna....

[fiorentino]

Awards
I'll have to try that...btw my fav is tuna and mustard sandwiches, its a clean way to spice up ur tuna w/o adding fat