CLEN QUESTIONS

hli1022

Awards
I am taking clen before my morning cardio 4 times a week at 120 mcg. with 4 times a week, do i still have to observe the general rule of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off so my beta 2 receptors wont be saturated?

i also have some ketofen on hand...

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Wow, 120 mcg is a pretty huge dose to start with. I'd start at 20 and work up to 80 or so, then take Keto so you can get the same Clen effect with a smaller dose.

Drink alot of water, eat several bananas, and take 5-10g of Taurine per day. Should be good.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
work your way up by 20mcg every few days. start at 20/40. sounds like you need to do research first bro.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 4x a week its a little iffy. you can definitely go longer than 2 weeks, probably more than 4 before taking any time off. if you were only doing it 3x a week, you could probably do it indefinitely

S.K

Awards
at 4x a week its a little iffy. you can definitely go longer than 2 weeks, probably more than 4 before taking any time off. if you were only doing it 3x a week, you could probably do it indefinitely
My friend does everyday, two weeks on then two weeks off. On his off weeks he uses benedryl to clean his receptors.

If I was you. I would do two weeks on, then two weeks off. During your off weeks, use Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate, because it cleans your receptors with every dose. :0

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, like with many chemicals there are a number of different strategies that all work, just to different extents. I kind of like the alternating days with clen, as at least then there are some days i'm not jittery and moody. Clen always has me cranky as hell

hli1022

Awards
Yeah, like with many chemicals there are a number of different strategies that all work, just to different extents. I kind of like the alternating days with clen, as at least then there are some days i'm not jittery and moody. Clen always has me cranky as hell
thanks.

hli1022

Awards
My friend does everyday, two weeks on then two weeks off. On his off weeks he uses benedryl to clean his receptors.

If I was you. I would do two weeks on, then two weeks off. During your off weeks, use Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate, because it cleans your receptors with every dose. :0
thats the thing is that i dont use it everyday...thats why im wondering how long i can use it for if i use it only 4 times a week.

hli1022

Awards
so i can go 4 weeks before having to take any form of anti-histamine?

hli1022

Awards
work your way up by 20mcg every few days. start at 20/40. sounds like you need to do research first bro.
i have done a few clen cycles before. my philosophy (which i rip off from a friend) is that clen loses its effectiveness after a while. if you have done a few cycles before then you should go higher provided that the jitters are tolerable...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I usually dose one week on one week off but I initially taper, and I go up to 120. My next run with clen I'll be using with Cytomel so I'm gonna change it up.