Fatty to freak
- 01-30-2011, 02:40 PM
Fatty to freak
Here's my goal. I currently weigh in at 245lb's. Over a year ago I weighed 305, went to a nutritionist along with a doctor, she put me on phentermine and a diet plan. I dropped down to about 239lbs, but I lost a lot of muscle during that weight loss. Before my move to Fla as I stated i was at 239, i gained about 6lbs, and its been stubborn to come off. For xmas i received a gym membership and its only been about a month, I feel some of my strength i may have lost come back. But, I have another 45lbs i want to drop before I'm going to be happy. Heres what im trying to follow.
with cyano, n'fuse, lean core, multivitamin.
11am lunch / protein shake cyano, lean core
2-3 a snack
normally its chicken, potatoes, some rice, veggies.
i keep it within about 2500cal.
try to kick in about 45min of cardio after a work out.
My goal to get back in to fighting shape as i was for MMA.
Ideas help, bulk cut.
- 01-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Wow man great job on ther weightloss, I too was 305 a year ago and have been stuck between 230-240...basically the same problem goin on here, no matter how healthy I eat..
- 01-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Thanx Zac soon as i find some pics ill post them up. from then till i hit the 239 mark.
scratch that can't post pics for another 16 posts lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By jhayes34 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 06-12-2014, 02:30 AM
- By brolicirish13 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2010, 08:28 PM
- By credible_threat in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:52 PM
- By kelsey in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2004, 12:12 PM
- By jjorgensen626@h in forum SupplementsReplies: 93Last Post: 01-17-2004, 04:11 AM