Metformin chlorhydrate de

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
Did any one used "Metformin" in cutting phase?

"This drug heightens the body's sensitivity to insulin, and is currently used to treat type 2 diabetes. For fat loss purposes Metformin is used in ketogenic diets to rapidly drop blood sugar to quickly induce ketosis. For a mixed ratio diet, Metformin would be used with carb meals insuring that the carbohydrates go to muscle tissue over fat, this is a great addition to a high sugar post workout meal.

Additionally, due to the fact that it controls insulin levels in the body, it also greatly reduces hunger in between meals. Metformin is very beneficial in that it heightens insulin sensitivity, which is very good due to the fact that most Americans are insulin insensitive. This over production of insulin which insulin insensitivity causes can lead to weight gain and also various other health problems. Now, the best way to use Metformin would be to take 2000-3000mg divided up with meals. On a moderate carb diet, you could split up the dose and take it only with your carb meals.

If you follow a CKD (cyclic ketogenic diet) type diet, the best way to use it would be with your weekend carb up, which would follow the same schedule as above. Metformin is not needed during the week, but if you like the appetite suppressing effects that it gives you, you can also use it during the week. Another thing you can do on a CKD is to have a small amount of fast acting carbs (around 40-50g) after your workout with Metformin. This will not cause you to drop out of ketosis due to the fact that the Metformin will quickly shuttle the carbohydrates into the muscle cells while still running on ketones. "

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never used it to cut but have been prescribed it for type II Diabetes.

If you are gonna mess with this stuff to cut, you had best get your creatinine levels checked on a regular basis as it can be hard on the kidney's. Additionally, there are a number of other meds and diagnositic dyes that can have lethal interactions with this med.

Just so ya know!

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
Never used it to cut but have been prescribed it for type II Diabetes.

If you are gonna mess with this stuff to cut, you had best get your creatinine levels checked on a regular basis as it can be hard on the kidney's. Additionally, there are a number of other meds and diagnositic dyes that can have lethal interactions with this med.

Just so ya know!
thanks dude

but why are u talking to me specially about a creatinine levels and kidneys? and can you tell me more abour the lethal interactions or if u have any link wich talks about

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks dude

but why are u talking to me specially about a creatinine levels and kidneys? and can you tell me more abour the lethal interactions or if u have any link wich talks about
Basically, creatinine levels are an indication of how well one's kidney's are doing. The higher one's blood creatinine level is, the more one's kidneys are struggling to do their job. It is after all a "waste product" which the kidney' have to cleans. Metformin can be hard on the kidney's which you could monitor with regular creatinine checks. My doc made me stop Metformin and even Creatine Mono after my creatinine level reached 1.5 (if I recall correctly). Not sure what the unit of measure is with that test.

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-11285-Metformin.aspx?drugid=11285&drugname=Metformin&source=1&pagenumber=7