LipoBurn.. - AnabolicMinds.com

LipoBurn..

  1. Registered User
    KillaK2010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    63

    LipoBurn..


    Thoughts on this product.. I have a few samples of it and am curious as to if anyone has used and and what they saw.


  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    194003

    Quote Originally Posted by KillaK2010 View Post
    Thoughts on this product.. I have a few samples of it and am curious as to if anyone has used and and what they saw.
    Not sure how you can have samples of LipoBURN - you'd have to have been sent out an entire bottle to "sample". As far as experience with the product, I have personally been through numerous bottles - you can read my review after my first bottle: Rosie's Review of LipoBURN.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

    •   
       

  3. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387261

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Not sure how you can have samples of LipoBURN - you'd have to have been sent out an entire bottle to "sample". As far as experience with the product, I have personally been through numerous bottles - you can read my review after my first bottle: Rosie's Review of LipoBURN.

    ~Rosie~
    Muscleology Lipoburn (not the LG product) - I received the same exact samples from the vendor (at a trade show). =)

  4. Registered User
    drudixon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    7642

    Nice Review. Let me know when you find something that burns fat while you eat pizza!

  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    194003

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Muscleology Lipoburn (not the LG product) - I received the same exact samples from the vendor (at a trade show). =)
    My bad - sorry.


    Quote Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Nice Review. Let me know when you find something that burns fat while you eat pizza!
    Nothing is going to do that, LOL, but you don't have to let the pizza consumption affect your body composition.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387261

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    My bad - sorry.




    Nothing is going to do that, LOL, but you don't have to let the pizza consumption affect your body composition.

    ~Rosie~
    No worries Rosie. I appreciate the willingness to help as always.

  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    194003

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    No worries Rosie. I appreciate the willingness to help as always.
    Anytime
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Registered User
    KillaK2010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    63

    Sorry for the confusion I should have been a wee bit more specific..forgot how many things may have the same name.. lol

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 12:26 AM
  2. lipoburn
    By warren in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 09:42 PM
  3. lipoburn
    By warren in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 11:33 AM
  4. Lipoburn
    By EasyEJL in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 09:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.