what is the best way to get all of your meals in when job doesnt alwas allow - AnabolicMinds.com

what is the best way to get all of your meals in when job doesnt alwas allow

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

what is the best way to get all of your meals in when job doesnt alwas allow

what is the best way to get all all you cals/macros in during a day when your job does not always allow the time??? im kinda stuck on what i should do...i want my macros to look like this 50%protein...20%carbs...30%fat s...does anybody have any sample menus to do...also is it possible to eat just 3 meals between 730-530 and then eat post workout which is about 8...calories i will be eating at the start would 2990 per day...i took my weight x 13 for a cut??? or is it supposed to be lbm x 13??? is this correct? any help would be great...thanks zach

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Make a lot of shakes. It's not ideal, but you can slam them quick. Protein and whatever else you need for your macros: natty pb or olive oil for fats, ground up oats or waxy maize or dextrose for carbs.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Make a lot of shakes. It's not ideal, but you can slam them quick. Protein and whatever else you need for your macros: natty pb or olive oil for fats, ground up oats or waxy maize or dextrose for carbs.
    Depending on the type of job, wms or dextrose might not be the best idea. If you're sitting at a desk all day that it. Otherwise I'm all for the DIY MRPs.

WMS and Dex would be great for that Post-workout shake though.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

can of tuna with some almonds! Quick and easy! also whey and peanut butter shake! My latest thing is some protein muffins I started making. 1 egg, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoop whey, throw it all in a mug and mix it up and microwave for about a minute. Make a bunch and thorw them in a ziplock bag and keep in fridge. Quick and easy to eat. I work 12 hours bud so I eat breakfeast, lunch, dinner, and all snacks at work.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zacrob23 View Post
    what is the best way to get all all you cals/macros in during a day when your job does not always allow the time??? im kinda stuck on what i should do...i want my macros to look like this 50%protein...20%carbs...30%fat s...does anybody have any sample menus to do...also is it possible to eat just 3 meals between 730-530 and then eat post workout which is about 8...calories i will be eating at the start would 2990 per day...i took my weight x 13 for a cut??? or is it supposed to be lbm x 13??? is this correct? any help would be great...thanks zach
    You can do lots of things. Lack of time for not getting calories in is just an excuse.

Suggestions:
    * Prepare your meals the night before or that morning - make them quick meals that you can down in a few minutes, such as rice and tuna, etc.
    * Have on hand dried fruit and nuts - they're very calorie dense food
    * Consume more calorie dense food
    * Use MRPs for convenience - or have a shake prepared (i.e. oats, milk, fruit, protein powder, etc.)
    * Sandwiches, etc.

Re caloric intake for fat loss, using generic equations is not always ideal, because they do not take all factors into account. You need to work out your Maintenance (equations using weights, height, age, sex, and activity levels are the best) and then have anywhere from 200-500 calories LESS than Maintenance - or calorie cycle.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i always carry some shakes + pb sammichs on wheat bread to school.

beef jerky and almonds for snacks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Great info thanks guys/ladies!!!!
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zacrob23 View Post
    Great info thanks guys/ladies!!!!
    No worries
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheat meals that arent cheat meals
    By SouthernCharm in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 02:12 PM
  2. Am I too Impatient something doesnt seem right
    By outlaw1 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 08:39 PM
  3. EST Methyl XT..why doesnt anybody use it?
    By schuman0408 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 03:00 AM