what is the best way to get all of your meals in when job doesnt alwas allow

zacrob23

Awards
what is the best way to get all all you cals/macros in during a day when your job does not always allow the time??? im kinda stuck on what i should do...i want my macros to look like this 50%protein...20%carbs...30%fats...does anybody have any sample menus to do...also is it possible to eat just 3 meals between 730-530 and then eat post workout which is about 8...calories i will be eating at the start would 2990 per day...i took my weight x 13 for a cut??? or is it supposed to be lbm x 13??? is this correct? any help would be great...thanks zach

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make a lot of shakes. It's not ideal, but you can slam them quick. Protein and whatever else you need for your macros: natty pb or olive oil for fats, ground up oats or waxy maize or dextrose for carbs.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Make a lot of shakes. It's not ideal, but you can slam them quick. Protein and whatever else you need for your macros: natty pb or olive oil for fats, ground up oats or waxy maize or dextrose for carbs.
Depending on the type of job, wms or dextrose might not be the best idea. If you're sitting at a desk all day that it. Otherwise I'm all for the DIY MRPs.

WMS and Dex would be great for that Post-workout shake though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can of tuna with some almonds! Quick and easy! also whey and peanut butter shake! My latest thing is some protein muffins I started making. 1 egg, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoop whey, throw it all in a mug and mix it up and microwave for about a minute. Make a bunch and thorw them in a ziplock bag and keep in fridge. Quick and easy to eat. I work 12 hours bud so I eat breakfeast, lunch, dinner, and all snacks at work.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the best way to get all all you cals/macros in during a day when your job does not always allow the time??? im kinda stuck on what i should do...i want my macros to look like this 50%protein...20%carbs...30%fats...does anybody have any sample menus to do...also is it possible to eat just 3 meals between 730-530 and then eat post workout which is about 8...calories i will be eating at the start would 2990 per day...i took my weight x 13 for a cut??? or is it supposed to be lbm x 13??? is this correct? any help would be great...thanks zach
You can do lots of things. Lack of time for not getting calories in is just an excuse.

Suggestions:
* Prepare your meals the night before or that morning - make them quick meals that you can down in a few minutes, such as rice and tuna, etc.
* Have on hand dried fruit and nuts - they're very calorie dense food
* Consume more calorie dense food
* Use MRPs for convenience - or have a shake prepared (i.e. oats, milk, fruit, protein powder, etc.)
* Sandwiches, etc.

Re caloric intake for fat loss, using generic equations is not always ideal, because they do not take all factors into account. You need to work out your Maintenance (equations using weights, height, age, sex, and activity levels are the best) and then have anywhere from 200-500 calories LESS than Maintenance - or calorie cycle.

~Rosie~

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i always carry some shakes + pb sammichs on wheat bread to school.

beef jerky and almonds for snacks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established