Clen users - Do you use a Pre-Workout?

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
I just started a clen cycle. 20 mcg today, and working up to 80-120 mcg in two weeks. Then I clean out a week, and take benadryl before bed.

Anyway, I wanted to know if people keep using pre-WO (stim) drink when running Clen, or is Clen enough of a stim, making an additional stim a bad idea. Or maybe cut the scoopage down on the PWO?

I am going to try my White Flood today, and see how that hits with the Clen. I'll let you know.

This afternoon its Deads, pull-ups, an FST-7 set on the seated rower/ narrow grip pulldown, then cardio, cardio, and more cardio!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All depends on the individual, your tolerance and when you dose.

I'd personally just opt for a non-stim based pre-workout for that time (e.g. something with glycocarn or creatine nitrate).

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you did your research and already know this, but just to be sure....make sure you are taking extra potassium with that clen when you ramp it up towards 100mcg, otherwise....well, it will NOT feel very good.

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
i took pre workout no problem. but i never ramped over 120...

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
You know today is day 3 on the Clen. All days at 20 mcg. So far, nothing real noticeable in terms of shaky sides. Tommorrow I'll go to 40 mcg.

I did 2 scoops of White Flood Pre WO, and that flushed me in the face. I dosed the Clen a few hrs after the White Flood, and did Cardio just fine.

I'm keeping the cals in check in terms of taking in quality food. 2000 cals the first day, and I felt like I was stuffing myself with food all day.

Yesterday was leg day, and cals were more like 2800, due alot to a late nite Dymatize Shake. So weight is steady at 200. I would like to get to 188 with no loss in muscle mass

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Clen isn't a stim.
Pre WO powder is fine.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Clen isn't a stim.
Pre WO powder is fine.
Everything I can find both BB and medical journal related says that clen IS a stimulant.

Frequently Quoted AM Post

What is Clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist and is used in many countries as a broncodilator
for the treatment of asthma. Because of it's long half life, clenbuterol is not
FDA approved for medical use. It is a central nervous system stimulant and acts
like adrenaline.
It shares many of the same side effects as other CNS stimulants
like ephedrine. Contrary to popular belief, Clenbuterol has a half life of 35
hours and not 48 hours.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well it is a vasoconstrictor, so I would assess tolerance with a LOW dose of a preworkout to make sure you are not overdoing it.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
The most common problems experienced by clenbuterol users include:

* Headaches
* Tremors (especially hand shakes)
* Cramps
* Restlessness/ nervousness
* Anxiety
* Insomnia
* Sweating
* Increased appetite
* Nausea
* Palpitations
* Nausea
* Hypertension (high blood pressure)

It also increases metabolic rate and core temperature, DEFINITLEY a stimulant. I would stay away from high doses of caffeine while on clen, but that's just my opinion, clen isn't approved for use by the FDA so.....

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
When on clen, I always use a PWO stim or a large cup of coffee for my workouts. But then again, I am a caffeine fiend.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The big thing (in my opinion) to take into consideration is the timing of the dosing. If you dose clen upon rising and work out in the afternoon or evening, you still have to keep in mind that you have clen in your system, but it won't drive you nuts with hand shakes and jitters and such.

Stantheman85

Awards
bait did u get the results you were looking for?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
love clen. Love PWO and specifically white flood. I have about 7 pwos and I keep going back to white flood. I used them both as recently as today. And tomorrow. And the next several weeks.

edit. but sometimes the clen + WF makes my blood pressure too high. Today I ran clen + craze. Solid

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Quick question; your protocol is 3 weeks on, ramping to 120, then 1 week off with benadryl?

Because if so, well, you're way off... 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 1 week off with benadryl won't be enough for your receptors to have a break. Hell, it won't even clear your system completely until day 3, which means you're barely taking a 4 day break. And benadryl helping out the receptors is but a myth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
bigpapa Anabolics 19