Help with one of my PT clients plz

JayRock

Awards
She's moved away for 8 months to a small town in Mexico where she works teaching music temporarily. She's come a long way in the two years I've worked with her. She's 6'1'', starting weight of 353lbs, weight when she left was 200lbs even, weight currently 3 months later 215lbs. She doesn't have any gyms around her, any personal trainers, all of the food is cheap processed crap, and she has no access to any weights or equipment to use. Before she left she was doing great. I had her on CKD with weekly refeeds, strength training and conditioning twice a week. She can't remember what we used to do, and she wants me to give her a routine to follow for eight weeks while she's down there. She's considering just a low calorie diet and P90X but I know her andshe won't stick to that at all. Any suggestions?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She's moved away for 8 months to a small town in Mexico where she works teaching music temporarily. She's come a long way in the two years I've worked with her. She's 6'1'', starting weight of 353lbs, weight when she left was 200lbs even, weight currently 3 months later 215lbs. She doesn't have any gyms around her, any personal trainers, all of the food is cheap processed crap, and she has no access to any weights or equipment to use. Before she left she was doing great. I had her on CKD with weekly refeeds, strength training and conditioning twice a week. She can't remember what we used to do, and she wants me to give her a routine to follow for eight weeks while she's down there. She's considering just a low calorie diet and P90X but I know her andshe won't stick to that at all. Any suggestions?
As a trainer, you should always know what you can do if there is no equipment or gyms available.

Check out the article in post #3 of http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/166309-suggestions-body-weight.html

~Rosie~

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
tell her to fly you out!

lol idk man thats a rough one.. all you can do is ask her what foods she has available to her, and write up a decent diet for her... and warn her about gaining all that weight back... sometimes fear is the best motivator