diet & calorie count help.

manosduras

manosduras

Awards
  • Established
i cant get it right and im gaining weight. i wanna gain muscle and lose fat.

can anyone help me out with some advice or a good diet to follow?

what food and how many calories should i be taking.

im

male
232 lbs
6'1"

ive been doing the quantum body method as my workout.

should i be doing this workout?

help would be much appreciated.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
no idea as to what the quantum body method is but in general I am a fan of either full body workouts or upper body/ lower body splits and try and utilize as much compound lifts as possible. For calories start off with about 3500-4k calories and adjust from there. Your goal is to find you maintance point and from here you will adjust it down to wehere you are loosing about .5-1lb a week. Keto diets work best for me personally and I suggest them to everyone so I will say give that a shot.

manosduras

manosduras

Awards
  • Established
3500 to 400 calories a day? thats just for three workout days a week? wow i was way off. thats probably why i was gaining weight.

whats a maintenance point? is there a link that you can send me too for more info.

is that WITHER FULL BODY WORKOUT? ill look it up.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
3500 to 400 calories a day? thats just for three workout days a week? wow i was way off. thats probably why i was gaining weight.

whats a maintenance point? is there a link that you can send me too for more info.

is that WITHER FULL BODY WORKOUT? ill look it up.
sorry that was a typo I meant to put either not wither sorry.

As for maintance point this simply means you need to find a place where you are not loosing or gaining any weight, where you are maintaing you current physique