Any experience with sudafed to lose weight
- 12-29-2010, 07:02 PM
- 12-29-2010, 08:08 PM
I'd opt for pure ephedrine or at the very least go for a bronchodilator that has less additives (e.g. Bronkaid, or any store's own brand).
12-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Where would one go about getting pure ephidrine?
Or if u cant answer that. Where would I find out how to find out Where to get it?
12-29-2010, 08:38 PM
That's what I'd do - cheaper and you can buy it at any drug store (just have to bring one of the cards up for it or go back and ask for it, since you can only purchase so much within a certain period of time.
01-06-2011, 11:00 AM
bronkaid or primatene is the shizz. Might make you cough some crap up for a day or 2 but it does what you want it to do.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lamuscle in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2010, 01:43 AM
- By Ceckert51 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2009, 04:16 PM
- By darkvard in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2009, 12:44 AM
- By BillyBobRob in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 12-26-2008, 09:01 PM
- By mjaguilar10 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-27-2007, 03:05 AM