Fat Gain or Bloating?
- 12-19-2010, 06:35 PM
- 12-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Take a good look at your nutrition - you're not drinking enough, using something that causes water retention, something that causes gas, or doesn't agree with you, or perhaps using a topical that causes bloating and water retention.
- 12-19-2010, 07:25 PM
Must be something in one of the supplements. They contain a few calories, so I was wondering if it was fat. Thanks Rosie
12-19-2010, 09:28 PM
12-20-2010, 12:35 AM
Keep in mind though, if it is water retention or bloating, you would have gained weight. What was the time period that you put on the 2 inches around your waist?
Also keep in mind that men generally carry their body fat around the mid-section and typically gain there first.
12-20-2010, 12:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Montesano813 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 07-28-2010, 02:12 PM
- By boggs67ss in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2008, 06:56 PM
- By Rabidpanda25 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:59 PM
- By Chub in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 03-12-2008, 05:52 PM
- By jaydesiel4651 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:46 PM