Is Ephedra effective?

jbrave4

Awards
I am 5,8'' 165 and 18 years old. I am by no means over weight, but i have some extra fat around my stomach I have alot of trouble getting rid of, and I really want a flat stomach and 6 pack. So to help get rid of this, will Ephedra work. Or what else should I do???? Thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
D
I
E
T
!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Brother, lets get the priorities straight first. Its great you got the drive to improve yourself but get your training (aerobic and resistance training) and diet down first. Also, reading up on supplements and how they are beneficial should be a joy. Being more knowledgable is only a read away. Now is the use of ephedrine/ephedra products effective? Sure.... but without a diet and the proper knowledge of using it, it wont do much. Questions are no doubt appreciated, but read up a tad, you'll enjoy getting to know the world of bodybuilding, being healthy, etc. ;)
Sage

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, what he said :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jbrave, check out Bobo's signature. There's currently a lot of brothers on this board getting help from the man. Whether just starting off, breaking a plateau. This board has resources not a lot of boards have bro (threads and services). Check them out.
Sage

propho

Awards
  • Established
yes it is effective.. but what they said proper diet.. i mainly use ephedra on long drives.. so i don't fall asleep.. 5 hour drive and i still wasn't tired at the end.. although i was strung out..

jbrave4

Awards
I have to admit that I am ignorant about dieiting. I never did it before and I'm not sure what to do and which diet is the best. I've heard from people that low carb is the best, but also heard cutting calories is the best. I don't even knwo where to begin, and what foods to eat, and which to avoid. So if anyone has any help for me it would be very much appreciated.

[fiorentino]

Awards
I have to admit that I am ignorant about dieiting. I never did it before and I'm not sure what to do and which diet is the best. I've heard from people that low carb is the best, but also heard cutting calories is the best. I don't even knwo where to begin, and what foods to eat, and which to avoid. So if anyone has any help for me it would be very much appreciated.
check out this thread
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=750
It's got great general info on how much calories to consume for mantaining mass/bulking and cutting. I was in the same place you were 4 months ago and its good your taking diet seriously, b/c its the only way to see true results. Your best bet is to start counting your daily caloric intake and make sure your getting all the macronutrients, protien, carbs, quality fats (flax and fish oil).
As for low carb diets- everyone has a different opinion bout em, even professional nutritionist. I would test it out and see for yourself.

Jay Mc

Awards
A couple good places to start are www.bodyrecomposition.com and www.fatlosstips.com both have plenty of information for people just learning the ropes...

J