Is Ephedra effective?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%

Exclamation Is Ephedra effective?

I am 5,8'' 165 and 18 years old. I am by no means over weight, but i have some extra fat around my stomach I have alot of trouble getting rid of, and I really want a flat stomach and 6 pack. So to help get rid of this, will Ephedra work. Or what else should I do???? Thanks.

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

D
    I
    E
    T
    !
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Brother, lets get the priorities straight first. Its great you got the drive to improve yourself but get your training (aerobic and resistance training) and diet down first. Also, reading up on supplements and how they are beneficial should be a joy. Being more knowledgable is only a read away. Now is the use of ephedrine/ephedra products effective? Sure.... but without a diet and the proper knowledge of using it, it wont do much. Questions are no doubt appreciated, but read up a tad, you'll enjoy getting to know the world of bodybuilding, being healthy, etc.
    Sage
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Yeah, what he said
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey Jbrave, check out Bobo's signature. There's currently a lot of brothers on this board getting help from the man. Whether just starting off, breaking a plateau. This board has resources not a lot of boards have bro (threads and services). Check them out.
    Sage
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.54%

yes it is effective.. but what they said proper diet.. i mainly use ephedra on long drives.. so i don't fall asleep.. 5 hour drive and i still wasn't tired at the end.. although i was strung out..
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%

I have to admit that I am ignorant about dieiting. I never did it before and I'm not sure what to do and which diet is the best. I've heard from people that low carb is the best, but also heard cutting calories is the best. I don't even knwo where to begin, and what foods to eat, and which to avoid. So if anyone has any help for me it would be very much appreciated.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.31%

Quote Originally Posted by jbrave4
    I have to admit that I am ignorant about dieiting. I never did it before and I'm not sure what to do and which diet is the best. I've heard from people that low carb is the best, but also heard cutting calories is the best. I don't even knwo where to begin, and what foods to eat, and which to avoid. So if anyone has any help for me it would be very much appreciated.
    check out this thread
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=750
    It's got great general info on how much calories to consume for mantaining mass/bulking and cutting. I was in the same place you were 4 months ago and its good your taking diet seriously, b/c its the only way to see true results. Your best bet is to start counting your daily caloric intake and make sure your getting all the macronutrients, protien, carbs, quality fats (flax and fish oil).
    As for low carb diets- everyone has a different opinion bout em, even professional nutritionist. I would test it out and see for yourself.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.16%

Quote Originally Posted by jbrave4
    A couple good places to start are www.bodyrecomposition.com and www.fatlosstips.com both have plenty of information for people just learning the ropes...

J

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 03:40 AM
  2. Heart murmurs and steroids: What is the effect?
    By Irish480 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 12:05 AM
  3. Is milk effective as a recovery drink?
    By az2u in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:57 PM
  4. How long is clen effective during pct?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 02:21 PM