Get cold to lose weight!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok did anybody see this sh!t on CNN?!? People are now talking about that being in cold water or taking cold walks your body has to work harder to bring your body temperature back up to normal (98.6) in which means that the body has to work harder and harder and it'll boost your metabolism.

Whatcha guys think? :bsflag:?!?!

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't happen to have a link to it anywhere would ya lue??
Ill have a dig around on google for it myself anyway :)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't happen to have a link to it anywhere would ya lue??
Ill have a dig around on google for it myself anyway :)
Sorry I had to update my log so I just posted it. I'll dig up ;)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
apparently NASA had done some research on it and this dude from NASA lost 30lbs in six weeks using that technique!

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Cheers m8! :)

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
lmao. Just seems like more rubbish hay. Ive got a old school mind set tho. It may work but the increase in metabolism i reckon would be no more then walking up a set of stairs quickly or something! lmao not sure.

But i sure as hell would rather do a 10min HIIT session. then walk for 14mins in the freezing cold with minimal clothes on, and that was apparently just to get started haha. so imagine a 30min walk! haha screw that. im a hot weather guy!!! summer pretty much 24/7 where i live. Coldest our winters get are (12-15degrees cel)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao. Just seems like more rubbish hay. Ive got a old school mind set tho. It may work but the increase in metabolism i reckon would be no more then walking up a set of stairs quickly or something! lmao not sure.

But i sure as hell would rather do a 10min HIIT session. then walk for 14mins in the freezing cold with minimal clothes on, and that was apparently just to get started haha. so imagine a 30min walk! haha screw that. im a hot weather guy!!! summer pretty much 24/7 where i live. Coldest our winters get are (12-15degrees cel)
focking people always looking for a quick fix- there isnt one

not eve roids will turn you into a beast overnight-i know lol:dance:

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
not eve roids will turn you into a beast overnight-i know lol:dance:
what do u mean!???? im starting 2000g's of dbol tonight and drinking that with 1000L's of milk :D If i dont die im expecting to be swole lol :p :D The plus side is if i put on some bodyfat from my cycle, im gonna fill my bath tub up with ice and lean up to around 5%bf :) hahaha

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Exposure to cold temperatures means your body has to spend more energy to maintain normal body temperature.

But yeah, as a weight loss strategy it blows hard. Just eat less to begin with...

RedneckDB

Awards
screw that...I hate the cold, I'll just eat cleaner or do more HIIT

VeganMike

Awards
I knew this girl who was in incredible shape. She obviously had a low calorie diet and worked out...but she said one of her secrets was taking cold showers. I tried it during the summer months and I must say it did make me flex my whole body. That's gotta be worth some type of work out.