weight loss advice - AnabolicMinds.com

weight loss advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

weight loss advice

OK, so I have been trying HARD to shed about 20lbs of blubber the past 10-12 months. My weight just seems to stay between 185 and 190lbs at 5'7" tall no matter WHAT I do. I went on a binge for a bit, ate like a 16 yr old kid and still DID NOT gain a pound, to be totally honest I had more energy and could finish workouts easier. Now I used to walk around always around 165-170, since high school really (34 now) then in 2008 I had a pretty bad injury racing motocross and sat on the couch for about 6 months and did nothing. That is when I put on the extra 20lbs and HAVE NOT been able to shake it !! I still race and feel pretty fit, I just am tired of carrying around this extra weight.

I normally Have a protein shake for breakfast mixed with orange juice and maybe a banana, for lunch I normally have a can or 2 of tuna, or a grilled piece of chicken, maybe some salmon. Dinner is normally fish or chicken and some Steamed Veggies. For snacks I eat raisins, a low fat yogurt, apple, banana or some grapes. occasionally I will have a sunny side up egg with wheat toast. No cookies, no fast food, no cheeseburgers...again I stay between 185 and 190, only thing different is when I eat less or watch every bite I tend to have a bit less energy. I have been on this for about 4-5 months now, cheat here and there but nothing insane.

The past year or so I exercise regularly, I have tried exercising in the morning before any food is in my system, at night before bed, 3-4 shorter hard sessions, hour long sessions in "the fat burning zone", weight training, hour long runs. I just dont seem to be able to kick off this weight !!! I have read about Clen as well as Albuterol and am considering trying a cyle or two .... ANY HELP or opinions would be appreciated

thanks,
    Jeff

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Count caloric intake

Figure out BMR

Eat fewer calories than BMR
  3. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Alpha lipoic acid with all meals
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some advice/ideas for weight loss
    By SkunkApe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 10:00 AM
  2. Advice for weight loss and that hard look
    By mattmiles in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 01:39 PM
  3. weight loss advice needed
    By Iceman1414 in forum Weight Loss