Var/Clen

sweeth4796

Awards
Hey all!

So I am not new to the weight loss game......but this time i want to try something different......I have added an album with my pics when I got down to about 125...but I couldnt see any muscles and looked sickly. I gained back 25 pounds but now I want to cut again and maintain my muscle. I have some var/clen but I am worried that I may gain too much muscle on them?? from reading articles I heard its a weight gainer..but women use them for competitions...can someone help me figure out if this is the correct cycle i should use to cut?

Thanks!

Chest

Awards
why would you be worried about gaining muscle? i think thats a good thing

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
why would you be worried about gaining muscle? i think thats a good thing
some girls don't want to be muscular looking...

To OP, why not just use clen by itself?

sweeth4796

Awards
because of the synergistic effects of them both together. i have heard that Clen by itself is almost the equivalent of ephedra...and I have used ephedra for a long time with no real changes.....

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I thought Clen's effect is "like" ephedra, but works in a different manner... in other words, net effect is the same, but the mechanism that triggers the effect is different. That's why you would cycle Clen and EFA stack on alternating 2wk cycles. I could be wrong though, since I'm still doing research on Clen myself...

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
Sweet, any anabolic should only be used when you want to gain muscle. They are not necessary for fat loss.

The sides from clen make me feel so ****ty, that it is not worth it to me.

How much cardio are you doing?
So you are at 150 now?
What does your everyday diet look like?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I was going to rage before I found out you were a female.

Anyways, var and clen is fine, but you have to cycle off clen (I dont taper, but some people do) and on the time off you will want to supp with something else. I do an ECA stack on my 2 weeks off. Then 2 weeks back on clen and so forth...

20mg of var steady.
Plus some GH is always good :)

Just a little bridge for now.

To answer your question, it's great for cutting and muscle preservation.
10mg of var for a female is fine. 20mg is OK but pushing it a little..especially for your height and weight.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, any anabolic should only be used when you want to gain muscle. They are not necessary for fat loss.

The sides from clen make me feel so ****ty, that it is not worth it to me.

How much cardio are you doing?
So you are at 150 now?
What does your everyday diet look like?
However...var is excellent for fatloss.