Albuterol at 8mg capsule??

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

My albuterol showed up today and they are 8mg capsule form, so dividing them up into smaller amounts will not be an option. Has anyone had any bad side effects from going 8mg all at once? I've read most individuals do 4 and 4 usually...

Thank ya!

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats one spicy meatball. I've used albuterol inhaler's as a kid and never got the shakes like this...
1 8mg taken at noon yesterday and was still bouncing around at 8pm.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow thats one spicy meatball. I've used albuterol inhaler's as a kid and never got the shakes like this...
1 8mg taken at noon yesterday and was still bouncing around at 8pm.
An inhaler delivers something like 100 or 200mcg's/spray. Or significantly less than mg tabs.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I heard something odd today and its contrary to everything I've read in regards to albuterol. This person told me that unless Im stacking this with an AAS/PH it will actually break down the muscle or keep me from gaining. On the other hand Ive read it pocesses a mild anabolic effect which lead me to believe it would at least let me gain naturally, no?

RUNNER 67

Awards
I heard something odd today and its contrary to everything I've read in regards to albuterol. This person told me that unless Im stacking this with an AAS/PH it will actually break down the muscle or keep me from gaining. On the other hand Ive read it pocesses a mild anabolic effect which lead me to believe it would at least let me gain naturally, no?
you are correct. T-3 is not muscle sparing.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AR once wrote an article about it's anabolic properties I believe.

you are correct. T-3 is not muscle sparing.
I have no idea what you are saying in this post. Can you clarify? What is he "correct" on?

RUNNER 67

Awards
He is correct that aluterol is not catabolic....i think the person who told him that may have been referring to T3. sorry.