Comments on my plan? (Diet, T3, Clen)

LowDog

Awards
Hi Guys

Im gonna start on a diet since i hate bulking and i gained way to much fat.

Stats: 25 years old, 6.1" (185cm), 235LBS (106.xx KG), BodyFat: No idea about 25-30 i would say.

Diet (not gonna list it since its not in English) but macros

Protein: 140g
Carbs: 200g
Fat: 75g
Kcal: 2050

I could probably use some more protein so i might add a shake so probably add 300 kcal and 30g protein.

Also gonna run this cycle:

T3
Day 1-4 25
Day 5-8 50
Day 9-20 75
Day 21-26 100
Day 27-30 75
Day 31-34 50
Day 35-40 25

Clenbuterol ill go 2 weeks on/off for a total off 12 weeks. Dunno how high ill go havent tried Alpha Pharma before, but with IP i would go as high as 150mcg. Ill start the clen cycle 2 weeks in the T3, so ill start the 2. Clen cycle when im off the T3 to avoid rebound. Ill be stacking with Taurine as well (if i can locate some)

T3 and Clen is from Alpha Pharma.

Is there anything im missing or should change?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You weigh 235 and are wanting to take in 140g of protein? You need to practically double that. I'd also be lowering carbs. There are other things, but that stuck out like a sore thumb.

IronAndBeyond

Awards
Dog, I'd add more than a shake! Get 1gm of protein per lb of bodyweight per day minimum! I'd personaly aim for more. Get an equal split of protein and carbs at each meal and keep the cardio up. Keep weighing yourself and if it doesn't change then lower the carbs. 5gm per meal at a time and if that fails another 5gm per meal at a time. But don't go too low.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Dog, I'd add more than a shake! Get 1gm of protein per lb of bodyweight per day minimum! I'd personaly aim for more. Get an equal split of protein and carbs at each meal and keep the cardio up. Keep weighing yourself and if it doesn't change then lower the carbs. 5gm per meal at a time and if that fails another 5gm per meal at a time. But don't go too low.
Actually it is 1gram of protein per pound of LEAN body weight to maintain muscle and 1.5 to bulk. If he is 230 with 30% bodyfat his lean mass is 161lb.