diet question

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
hey whats up everyone. as some of yo may know, i am currently deployed oversears with the USAF. things are going pretty good over here. we are on the down hill of our deployment. couple of months and i should be home.
i am trying to get my diet in check cause i am trying to lose some fat before i get home. i am hoping to lean out for the wifey. i wanted some advice on idea for meals. it seems pretty simple but its the best of what we got out here. lunch is usually the worst cause they have like chicken nuggets and corn dogs etc etc etc. thanks again everyone

breakfast
-scrambled eggs
-turkey or sausage
-4 whole wheat slices of bread with peanut butter and grape jelly
-banana

snack
protein shake(myofusion) or protein bar(muscle sandwich or oh yeah waffer bar) or a banana or orange

lunch (depends what they have in the chow hall)
-usually two packs of tuna or chicken breast
-carrots or brocoli

snack
protein shake(myofusion) or protein bar(muscle sandwich or oh yeah waffer bar) or a banana or orange

dinner
-same as above.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you're diet is not horrible considering where you're at, i would just add HIIT cardio in the morning after taking in a protein souce like whey and before taking in carbs. afterwords eat your breakfast..........30 minutes of HIIT will produce some results like the ones you're looking for

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
so once i wake up, one scoop of whey followed by my HIIT session and then eat breakfast correct?!?

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
i forgot to mention that i will be adding alpha t2 and EC stack

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so once i wake up, one scoop of whey followed by my HIIT session and then eat breakfast correct?!?
correct. DO NOT go crazy with it though. 1 min. slow and i mean really slow then 1 minute of moderate intesity, like around 70 to 80 of max HR for your age and weight and height.......