Critique my split
- 10-10-2010, 04:18 PM
- 10-10-2010, 04:39 PM
As far as nutrition, 2300-2400 is quite low if you are going to be that active - that would be my "cutting" calories, and I'm only ~110lb! Make sure that you actually KNOW what your Maintenance is, and go from there. If your NUTRITION is NOT correct for YOU re fat loss, then it won't happen - NUTRITION is the MOST IMPORTANT factor in fat loss, and whether or not you are successful (or not) with your fat loss will be primarily dependent on your nutrition!
I seriously recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive advice and information re nutrition and training for effective and successful fat loss.
The Primordial Woman
Similar Forum Threads
- By jumpshot903 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2010, 08:57 PM
- By msucurt in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2008, 12:23 AM
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:43 PM
- By Dadof2 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2008, 05:14 PM
- By Jay Mc in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 04-18-2003, 06:21 PM