Tuesday - Cardio/Abs
Wednesday - Bi's/Tri's
Thursday - Cardio/Abs
Friday- Shoulders/back
Sat - Cardio/Abs
Sun - Legs

My cardiot consists of HIT and LIT on saturday before legs

I weigh 192lbs and i am eating around 2300-2400 cals a day
Weird split - did you do this yourself or have a professional set it up for your strengths and weaknesses? Certainly not what I would recommend. Do your Legs as your FIRST resistance session. Your arms don't need a separate day of their own - they get used in the compound exercises, so make sure you're not focusing on lots of isolation exercises for your other body-parts. You don't need to do abs more than twice a week, either. You're not giving yourself enough rest - you won't progress withOUT recovery time, because that's when you get results.

As far as nutrition, 2300-2400 is quite low if you are going to be that active - that would be my "cutting" calories, and I'm only ~110lb! Make sure that you actually KNOW what your Maintenance is, and go from there. If your NUTRITION is NOT correct for YOU re fat loss, then it won't happen - NUTRITION is the MOST IMPORTANT factor in fat loss, and whether or not you are successful (or not) with your fat loss will be primarily dependent on your nutrition!

I seriously recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive advice and information re nutrition and training for effective and successful fat loss.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman