RoxyLean ECA?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried RoxyLean ECA from Bpi yet? There is minimal reviews as of now but the ones that are up are saying that its an awsome product. Any imput would be appreciated.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
I just heard about this and am looking for a review here as well... anyone tried it?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have seen a lot of people using it, not usre of their results

But I have 0 faith in that company especially some of the stuff they are selling like AP50, which I would equate to taking badger milk or russian bear, just a load of crap

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
I have 0 faith in that company especially some of the stuff they are selling like AP50, which I would equate to taking badger milk or russian bear, just a load of crap
Hey, I'll take your word for it man.
Just looking for a good fat burning stim/PWO. The ongoing battle...

diondrems

Awards
I haven't tried it but was checking out the ingredients and you should probably know that it doesn't have ephedra in it...

Artdawg

Awards
What's the e stand for in eca? ephedra is banned here in the us,our are you guys in another country?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I ran a bottle a while back and cruched my appetite like no other!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
What's the e stand for in eca? ephedra is banned here in the us,our are you guys in another country?
Nothing; the product just plays off the ECA moniker without actually having ephedrine or, as far as the labeled ingredients go (prop blend), any ingredient beginning with the letter E.

Just a marketing strategy using term recognition.

Artdawg

Awards
Nothing; the product just plays off the ECA moniker without actually having ephedrine or, as far as the labeled ingredients go (prop blend), any ingredient beginning with the letter E.

Wow..... I lost 20 pounds having am empty stomach w coffee before cardio in 3 months, and creatine after the 2 to 3 miles I worked up to, caffein is todays main ingridient and day burners are expensive.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's relatively cheap and pretty potent per capsule. It takes about 45 minutes to an hour for it to really kick in though. Biggest mistake I made was taking one then a second one an hour later.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Wow..... I lost 20 pounds having am empty stomach w coffee before cardio in 3 months, and creatine after the 2 to 3 miles I worked up to, caffein is todays main ingridient and day burners are expensive.
I hear that buddy, fasted low-intensity morning cardio (w/ BCAA + creatine + stims) helped me tremendously in fat loss.

And you're right -- caffeine is the primary ingredient in a lot of these burners and you can get 30 grams (120 200mg pills) of straight caffeine for just $8-9!

Artdawg

Awards
I hear that buddy, fasted low-intensity morning cardio (w/ BCAA + creatine + stims) helped me tremendously in fat loss.

And you're right -- caffeine is the primary ingredient in a lot of these burners and you can get 30 grams (120 200mg pills) of straight caffeine for just $8-9!
Yup, I would just buy nestle coffee and make it stronger as my tolorance went up, it sucks that t they fool people w the"eca"stack name..... But when it comes down to ephedra vs caffein ephedra takes it by a land slide.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
But when it comes down to ephedra vs caffein ephedra takes it by a land slide.
Truer statements don't exist! Seriously, Ephedra is still the top stim in my book. Stack with a scoop of Jack3d and I'm kicking ass at the gym (at least for me). Dropped 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks cutting carbs and Eph/Jack first thing in the morning. Increased energy at the gym playing a big part.

Last edited:

decajuice

Awards
hey guys I'm new to this site but let me tell you about my experience with Roxylean

first day I took just one pill in the morning to see how my body tolerated it, totally killed my appetite for the rest of the day, gave me a runny nose but i did feel a lot of energy.

Day 2 took two pills before a workout around 4pm and felt a lot of energy again, super thirsty, no appetite the rest of the day, finally made my self eat something that night, couldn't sleep all night, threw up and had horrible nightmares.

Day 3 took 1 pill in the morning around 6 am and by 10am i had a high fever, heart was racing, my eyes started to tear my nose was running again, aches and pains felt like I had the FLU!

In the 3 days I took this supplement I did loose 2 1/2 pounds. This was no different from the amount of weight I usually loose when I have the flu, so i guess BPi is using Flu like symptoms as a weight loss method. This fat burner made me feel horrible i would not recommend this to ANYONE!

and BTW is made it almost impossible to get an erection.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
In the 3 days I took this supplement I did loose 2 1/2 pounds. This was no different from the amount of weight I usually loose when I have the flu, so i guess BPi is using Flu like symptoms as a weight loss method. This fat burner made me feel horrible i would not recommend this to ANYONE!
and BTW is made it almost impossible to get an erection.
Thanks for the detail.
Prob had boner probs because it made you sick.

Either way, I won't be buying.

Cheers - R

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards

Exactly...I just checked out the ingredients and there is definitely no ephedrine in there.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a few samples of this but now I'm not sure about taking them. I've been reading a lot of reviews about people getting tons of jitters and even throwing up.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they don't make the roxylean eca forumula anymore i dont' think.....now it's basic roxylean...never really looked at the ingredients at the eca...but i have a crap load of the new plain roxylean that i plan on trying

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they don't make the roxylean eca forumula anymore i dont' think.....now it's basic roxylean...never really looked at the ingredients at the eca...but i have a crap load of the new plain roxylean that i plan on trying
They still make it, I just got the samples a few months ago.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
no vomiting, but damn the shakes were bad. like worse than any otc thing i have used. only took it for a week, still have the rest of the bottle, and that was a year ago... it does work no doubt about it. but there are other things that work as well with no shakes.. (BPS Combustion for one)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some samples of this but never gave it a go yet. Sitting on my fridge. I have so many "fat burners" to get rid of :)

lukehh

lukehh

Awards
Roxylean works. Just lift hard so u dont lose muscle