On A Platue!

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Hit a dead spot for the past few weeks on my diet been on the same diet for about 8 weeks and have lost about 7lbs and almost an inch on the waist.

My body seems to be very carb sensitive so I'm thinking about lowering the carbs a bit and increasing the fat so I don't bomb out w/ no energy.

But I'm starting a PP T-bol cycle on Monday so not sure what I should w/ the diet...I got a thread started regarding that in PP section, but since this is the weight loss forum, figured I'd get some more directed input here.

Thx!

Diet:
Cals: 2000 avg
Pro: 275g
Fat: 50g
Carbs: 110g

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I usually cycle my diets and workouts after about 2 months because your body starts to get accustomed to that routine day in and out. Maybe breaking out of the plateau could be as simple as doing cardio at a different time of day or switching up for 5x5 reps to 4x12 (just example) if you google some workouts or search on here you'll get some good alternatives to your current regimine. My only advice would be possibly seek and alternate routine and maybe fine tune your diet a bit swap some foods around, everyone hits a plateau for different reasons its trial and error to figure out yours.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit a dead spot for the past few weeks on my diet been on the same diet for about 8 weeks and have lost about 7lbs and almost an inch on the waist.

My body seems to be very carb sensitive so I'm thinking about lowering the carbs a bit and increasing the fat so I don't bomb out w/ no energy.

But I'm starting a PP T-bol cycle on Monday so not sure what I should w/ the diet...I got a thread started regarding that in PP section, but since this is the weight loss forum, figured I'd get some more directed input here.

Thx!

Diet:
Cals: 2000 avg
Pro: 275g
Fat: 50g
Carbs: 110g
You've been doing the same thing for eight weeks - it's time to relook at your diet and CHANGE it - I personally would say go for MORE calories and definitely NOT lower your carbohydrates, but stick with what you have or add a little more and increase your protein and fat intake. Chances are your calories have been low enough and not they're too low or your body has adapted as much as it will to this. I also recommend looking into calorie/carbohydrate cycling.

You're going to be using Turinabol, a hormonal, and this is a cutting/recomp compound, which will allow you to get away with the extra calories and carbohydrates.

If you've been following the same training programme over the last eight weeks as well, then it's definitely time to adjust that as well.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
You've been doing the same thing for eight weeks - it's time to relook at your diet and CHANGE it - I personally would say go for MORE calories and definitely NOT lower your carbohydrates, but stick with what you have or add a little more and increase your protein and fat intake. Chances are your calories have been low enough and not they're too low or your body has adapted as much as it will to this. I also recommend looking into calorie/carbohydrate cycling.

You're going to be using Turinabol, a hormonal, and this is a cutting/recomp compound, which will allow you to get away with the extra calories and carbohydrates.

If you've been following the same training programme over the last eight weeks as well, then it's definitely time to adjust that as well.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Thx for the input, I've adjusted my training to 5x5 and will run this until the end of my cycle.

Funny you suggested the xtra carbs, I'm being taking in about 150-175 carbs daily instead of the 110. I do need to up the fat intake abit, thinking about bringing up it up to around 75 and the protein to increase to about 300.

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
I usually cycle my diets and workouts after about 2 months because your body starts to get accustomed to that routine day in and out. Maybe breaking out of the plateau could be as simple as doing cardio at a different time of day or switching up for 5x5 reps to 4x12 (just example) if you google some workouts or search on here you'll get some good alternatives to your current regimine. My only advice would be possibly seek and alternate routine and maybe fine tune your diet a bit swap some foods around, everyone hits a plateau for different reasons its trial and error to figure out yours.
I couldn't agree more, I changed up to 5x5 and replaced bread sources with sweet potatoes...upped carbs a bit as well.

Might go back to a carb cycle diet once I go into PCT...since I imagine my carb intake should be reduced.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx for the input, I've adjusted my training to 5x5 and will run this until the end of my cycle.

Funny you suggested the xtra carbs, I'm being taking in about 150-175 carbs daily instead of the 110. I do need to up the fat intake abit, thinking about bringing up it up to around 75 and the protein to increase to about 300.
Sounds much better - your fat could even be 75-100g daily.

As to your comment, "Might go back to a carb cycle diet once I go into PCT" - you could do this NOW, and look at having slightly more carbohydrates that you have listed above on a high day (once or twice a week) and 150-175g on lower days.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Sounds much better - your fat could even be 75-100g daily.

As to your comment, "Might go back to a carb cycle diet once I go into PCT" - you could do this NOW, and look at having slightly more carbohydrates that you have listed above on a high day (once or twice a week) and 150-175g on lower days.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
I might switch to carb cycle, but I just came off a carb cycling diet before I started the Tbol.

I'll see how the adjustments in macros treats me and re-eval in week 3...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always add some carbs when ON...otherwise lethargy can be a bastard!

if you're going to be on a moderate carb diet, look into adding dermacrine. Dermacrine has really helped me on my last few cycles...kills lethargy, keeps libido up, and it adds some extra gains.

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
I always add some carbs when ON...otherwise lethargy can be a bastard!

if you're going to be on a moderate carb diet, look into adding dermacrine. Dermacrine has really helped me on my last few cycles...kills lethargy, keeps libido up, and it adds some extra gains.
thx for the suggestion!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Great suggestions in here, agree on all accounts, keep the carbs moderate at a minimum, up your cardio if you need to lean out more, do not lower your carbs in pct, just asking for your new muscles to run away and hide forever. Dermacrine is very versatile, always a nice addition to any cycle. Good luck

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

agreed was gonna say bump up the calories...you will be able to afford it being on a hormonal product.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
starting a PP T-bol cycle on Monday so not sure what I should w/ the diet?
I woudl say cycle your carbs dont keep them low EVERY day, in the long run you will loos less if you are on low carbs all the time, youneed to trick the body.
I would rec to help with the tbol cycle:
greentea caps pp's (some energy and the EGCG will aid in fatloss)
CLA
Need2Slin
vitaberry (great stuff)

good luck man! :)

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
starting a PP T-bol cycle on Monday so not sure what I should w/ the diet?
I woudl say cycle your carbs dont keep them low EVERY day, in the long run you will loos less if you are on low carbs all the time, youneed to trick the body.
I would rec to help with the tbol cycle:
greentea caps pp's (some energy and the EGCG will aid in fatloss)
CLA
Need2Slin
vitaberry (great stuff)

good luck man! :)
funny you mention that stuff, I got the green tea caps & cla about 2 weeks into the cycle..

your suggestion regarding carbs is spot on, I dipped low on carbs for about a week and had 0 energy and felt like hell

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigcountry08 Powerlifting/Strongman 5
Weight Loss 4