Strongest appetite suppressant?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My mom was using phintermine ( mispelled probably) from a weight loss clinic to help but she doesn't have insurance so she wanted some place cheaper to buy. She's 140lb a realitively short and petite woman but she carries a good amount of fat at her weight. She is the strongest and hardest working women in the gym, sqauts 225 on smith machine, does 8 bw chin ups, brenches I think 35+lb DBs. She just is having a tough time controlling her eating/ alcohol intake to get a flat stomach. I'm helping her with her diet but she needs a very strong suppressant.

Any reccomendations? Prescription strength is preceded if I can find it. Feel free to PM for my email if anyone Wants to talk off the board about this.

Thanks all in advanced.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
If she's as serious & kickass as you say, she should find the wherewithal and self-control to do it unassisted. I don't know anyone who finds dieting and not doing what they enjoy doing, easy. I mean, if she can't control her boozing, her diet isn't the first thing that needs adjusting.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
phentermine = bad idea.

supps wont do crap if she's drinking/not eating under maintenance. but you know that. how about AT2/OEP? OEP wiped out my appetite plus its thermogenic.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Need more info, does your Mom you have any ailments such as diabetes or heart/cardio issues.....

The best one I've come across is Alpha T-2, 5htp works great......I really like Slin-sane for overall bloodsugar/insulin regulation.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If she's as serious & kickass as you say, she should find the wherewithal and self-control to do it unassisted. I don't know anyone who finds dieting and not doing what they enjoy doing, easy. I mean, if she can't control her boozing, her diet isn't the first thing that needs adjusting.
No she can control her food somewhat, she does good for breakfast and lunch, she workouts harder than nearly all guys in the gym with weights, sometimes she will get in the grove to run 5-6 miles a couple times a week but it's hard to maintain oviously.
Her main problem is alcohol, my parents never get drunk or over intoxicated but they like/need to drink maybe 3-4 nights a week, my mom has 2 drinks as her limit but that's enough to stop her fat loss.

I know she should stop drinking to lose weight but that's not going to happen, so she wants to help control her eating better so she can try to keep the calories where she needs. So let's keep opinions to ourselves and give me some product options.

Strogest appetite suppressants?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
phentermine = bad idea.

supps wont do crap if she's drinking/not eating under maintenance. but you know that. how about AT2/OEP? OEP wiped out my appetite plus its thermogenic.

Awesome info guys. What's oep stand for? I'll look up some info on it.

Alpha t2 is an OTC sup right unlike the drug t3?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Her main problem is alcohol, my parents never get drunk or over intoxicated but they like/need to drink maybe 3-4 nights a week, my mom has 2 drinks as her limit but that's enough to stop her fat loss.
that really isn't strictly true, perhaps a little depending on what she drinks. I'll have 5 or so beers over the span of a week, and its not harming fatloss. If she's drinking sugary drinks then I guess so, but then its more about making them with sugar free alternatives than really necessarily cutting them out entirely

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
just my opinion but all that sugar-free crap is full of chemicals, just like alcohol. i avoid it all.

oep= oxyelitepro. just log into nutraplanet and find the oep/at2 stack, its all there.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that really isn't strictly true, perhaps a little depending on what she drinks. I'll have 5 or so beers over the span of a week, and its not harming fatloss. If she's drinking sugary drinks then I guess so, but then its more about making them with sugar free alternatives than really necessarily cutting them out entirely
Very true. She usually mixes maybe a shot of gin or vodka in with crystal light or some othe light low calorie juice. It's not a ton of calories actually. But ou gotta keep in mind with women they have half the maintenance of alot of us. So if her maintenance is 1300 calories and she eats 800 and drinks 300-400 cals she is only burning 100 cals that day. We men have much higher margin for error well maintaining progress.

I think with an appetit suppresant she might be able to keep her foods a little cleaner and not be as grumpy for being hungry maybe eating 600 cals with decent P/C macros that will help. Even with a decent excercise she only
manages little weight loss. It's a very slow grind for her and she just wants some help.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, for appetite suppression, the only thing that worked well for me was dex-c20 a caralluma finbrata based product.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey dude. Y'know what? I just re-read my post and I've gotta apologize. I came off fairly jerky. It was completely unintentional. I feel the message is true but the delivery needs work. So please accept my humble apology.
That being said, there's no substitute for hard work, sacrifice and dedication. (If there is, please PM me!!!!) Have her try, maybe, only drinking on the weekends or maybe halving the quantity of her current intake. I'm guessing her diet needs tweaking and that the alcohol is just a small part of the overall problem. BTW, you're a good son for trying to help your mom.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey dude. Y'know what? I just re-read my post and I've gotta apologize. I came off fairly jerky. It was completely unintentional. I feel the message is true but the delivery needs work. So please accept my humble apology.
That being said, there's no substitute for hard work, sacrifice and dedication. (If there is, please PM me!!!!) Have her try, maybe, only drinking on the weekends or maybe halving the quantity of her current intake. I'm guessing her diet needs tweaking and that the alcohol is just a small part of the overall problem. BTW, you're a good son for trying to help your mom.
no prob bro, Im sorry I responded with a tone. That's the bad part of forums is we all seem to say stuff we wouldn't normally say in person. Thanks for sharing though bro.

gwindow13

Awards
In my experience one of the best combos is geranium oil,(1,3-dimethylamylamine) & Cha De Bugre (500mg). You can get Cha De Bugre in caps by themselves. Do a combo of 50mg geranium and 1gram Cha De Bugre twice dialy and you won't think about eating. It really worked for me. Good luck

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really think appetite is the problem here.

Alcohol causes fat gain irrespective of calories, it is a hormonal nightmare. Think about it, how many of the supplements on here for fat loss focus on;
- Insulin
- Cortisol
- Estrogen
- Testosterone
- Thyroid

How many of them will alcohol negatively effect? All of them. As well as hindering the liver's role in fat and toxin metabolism. If she cuts calories elsewhere as damage control she is still going to suffer the negative effects from drinking. The only difference is she will start losing the muscle she has worked so hard for, essentially making fat loss more difficult as a consequence.

Alcohol is one of the huge alarm bells when working with a client that if I hear I know they are going to struggle, irrespective of everything else. You can still get results, as she has shown but it is always going to be harder.

Suppressing appetite is fantastic for weight loss, much better than it is for fat loss. She will drop weight but still hold fat on her stomach.

I hope this is helpful.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to add to that all current research points to having 1-2 alcoholic beverages a day being better for a long lifespan than either drinking more or not drinking at all.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, for appetite suppression, the only thing that worked well for me was dex-c20 a caralluma finbrata based product.
Hate to be a brand whore, but caralluma finbrata is in Recreate by usp, and it worked good for me and I read it worked well for a few female posters here, check the female fitness section or the usp section of the board, I think they dosed it at 1 a day and saw results.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some great ideas here guys. If anyone thinks of any more options let me know.