Requesting Evaluation of my Diet!! Thanks!

PowRcleanR

Awards
Hey guys, sometimes we feel like we are doing our best or we think we are eating hardcore, or strict, or whatever, been in comparison we really aren't. This is what this is for me. I want to get any feedback from you guys telling me what to change! This would be so great and helpful!! Here is "about me" so you can use this info along with my diet !

I am:

6'6" *
270 lbs* *Keep these three in mind when evaluating my diet ;)*
Athletic build*
25 years old
Seasoned supplement user (legal stuff)
Lifting on and off for sports and MMA for years

***GOAL: To lean up while keeping as much muscle on as possible!***

Current lifts (only about 1 month back in to lifting because of shoulder issue):
Bench: 315 x 3
DB Military: 100's x 6
Deads: 385 x 5
Squat: N/A at the moment (sorry squat fetish peeps)
Then the obligatory beach body lifts as well.

Diet Example:

Breakfast: Whey protein in skim milk, multi-grain cheerios, ANIMAL CUTS.

Brunch: 2 tbs PB or Protein shake or egg white (3)

Lunch: Turkey, cheese, salsa on a toasted Bagel, Low-fat yogurt/cottage cheese

Pre-WO: Whey Protein shake (1 hr before), Dymatize XPAND preWO drink

Post-WO: Whey protein shake with chocolate syrup (carbs), C-MONO

Dinner: 1-2 chicken breasts, or 2 cans tuna/salmon, cottage cheese, veggies

Before bed: Casein Protein (ON)

Other supps taking: Fish Oils, CLA, Vit-D3

*This will vary some, but nothing crazy...this is an average day.
*Please review this and feel free to scrutinize and slam me (respectfully) haha. Any advice, comments, supplementary info, etc...would be greatly greatly appreciated. I am seasoned in my lifting and sports myself, and will gladly take the time help others who help me as well (supp reviews, lifting advice, etc...)
Thank you.

-PC

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont seem like enough for 270.....im like 140 and cant put on a pound and i eat alot more than that

PowRcleanR

Awards
Thanks for the advice so far...Keep in mind I am trying to cut, while keeping as much muscle as possible. So do I need to eat a lot more? Or maybe just more at certain times of the day, like breakfast? I will try to get more natural protein in, good advice! Thanks
-PC

PowRcleanR

Awards
dont seem like enough for 270.....im like 140 and cant put on a pound and i eat alot more than that
Oh and by the way, can't put on a pound? Maybe I can help with that, I am MUCH more knowledgeable about bulking than cutting, at least dialed in what works for me... First off how old are you? Most important question, lol...because one way or another, everyone can gain.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im 20 used to be like 170, went thorgh alot of **** sickness and **** was hospitalized was down to like 115, scary ****, but i been slowly bulking since tn and im up to about 140-145 eat about 3500 a day havent gained recently

PowRcleanR

Awards
im 20 used to be like 170, went thorgh alot of **** sickness and **** was hospitalized was down to like 115, scary ****, but i been slowly bulking since tn and im up to about 140-145 eat about 3500 a day havent gained recently
Damn man, that sounds rough! Sorry to hear about that! What are your goals? Just to bulk right now? Get healthy? What did you have that hospitalized you ?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my goals are to get big again, i used to be like 170 at 5% bf was recruited to play college football, now im slow and have little muscle, still cut up but i wanna get all that muscle back ya know what im sayin. My kidneys were failing and stuff, not exactly srue why, but recently ive hadbloodwork done and my t levels and lh levels are extremely low as well so im tryin to figure out ways to help that, i got some DAA but id unno if its really doin mucha nd i dont wanna hurt myselfso i dont really wanna get into alot of other stuff.... i do have some novadex layin around but i woudl take tiem off before starting that anyways..... i really dunno what to do with the t and lh levels i was thinkin of takin a week off and see waht happens but when m goals are to get big its really hard for m mentally to not lift for a week.................... what if i just did like higher reps lower weighs and jsut focused on contractions for a week u thinkt aht b ok for deloading my body?

PowRcleanR

Awards
my goals are to get big again, i used to be like 170 at 5% bf was recruited to play college football, now im slow and have little muscle, still cut up but i wanna get all that muscle back ya know what im sayin. My kidneys were failing and stuff, not exactly srue why, but recently ive hadbloodwork done and my t levels and lh levels are extremely low as well so im tryin to figure out ways to help that, i got some DAA but id unno if its really doin mucha nd i dont wanna hurt myselfso i dont really wanna get into alot of other stuff.... i do have some novadex layin around but i woudl take tiem off before starting that anyways..... i really dunno what to do with the t and lh levels i was thinkin of takin a week off and see waht happens but when m goals are to get big its really hard for m mentally to not lift for a week.................... what if i just did like higher reps lower weighs and jsut focused on contractions for a week u thinkt aht b ok for deloading my body?
DAA?

Hmm man, have you used any natural test boosters to see how your T levels fluctuate? Also are you still in care of doctor monitoring your kidneys? He would be the best person to ask, and could even prescribe something to get your test levels back up if they are "extremely" low. I just recommend doing natural remedies because other methods can just F up you hormones even worse. ZMA before bed, natural test boosters.

Why are you deloading? To help reset your body? I think that method would suffice for sure if so.
-PC

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinkin of deloading im not sure if i am gonna cuz i wanna get big lol but i think it might help in the long run liek maybe my t levels are low from overtraining? DAA is d aspartic acid its supposed to raise lh which will raise T levels