burn the fat feed the muscle

Shavani

Awards
a couple of months ago I had downloaden the BFFM for free but I've lost it. Is there any way to get it for free again online, can't remember where I downloaded it.
It's a good method but I forgot a couple of things.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Or if you liked the program, buy it. Support the author.

Shavani

Awards
I'm poor, he's rich and I don't like the idea of the poor making the rich even richer

If it would be a real book, fine! But I don't like ebooks or printing them.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
So because he made a good product that people buy and knows how to market it, you shouldn't have to pay for it?

Shavani

Awards
I know there were free versions of it online.
As I said: if it would have been a real book, I would buy it. I just don't like the fact that's it's only available online. That's smart marketing. Easy money.
I'm just not that virtual that I pay for online information.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Getting in shape requires dedication and an ability to be uncompromising with your goals. You are asking how to steal an e-book and violate intellectual property laws and general morality. Am I the only one who sees a big disconnect here?

Shavani

Awards
so you've never downloaded any movies, music,....?
Some people just don't have the money. Poverty is a big issue these days. In some countries having internet is already very expensive that paying for extra online services is just too much.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
If I download something and I actually think its a good resource, I always pay for it. If you can't afford it, then do something else. There is plenty of free information out there.