burn the fat feed the muscle
- 10-04-2010, 10:47 AM
- 10-04-2010, 05:30 PM
- 10-04-2010, 05:31 PM
10-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm poor, he's rich and I don't like the idea of the poor making the rich even richer
If it would be a real book, fine! But I don't like ebooks or printing them.
10-05-2010, 02:19 AM
So because he made a good product that people buy and knows how to market it, you shouldn't have to pay for it?
10-05-2010, 06:42 AM
I know there were free versions of it online.
As I said: if it would have been a real book, I would buy it. I just don't like the fact that's it's only available online. That's smart marketing. Easy money.
I'm just not that virtual that I pay for online information.
10-06-2010, 12:42 AM
Getting in shape requires dedication and an ability to be uncompromising with your goals. You are asking how to steal an e-book and violate intellectual property laws and general morality. Am I the only one who sees a big disconnect here?
10-06-2010, 06:11 AM
so you've never downloaded any movies, music,....?
Some people just don't have the money. Poverty is a big issue these days. In some countries having internet is already very expensive that paying for extra online services is just too much.
10-06-2010, 06:13 PM
If I download something and I actually think its a good resource, I always pay for it. If you can't afford it, then do something else. There is plenty of free information out there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By guyr62 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:59 PM
- By Massdog05 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 02-20-2009, 04:56 PM
- By AaronTech in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2008, 02:59 PM
- By Brian1585 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2007, 02:36 AM
- By Basso in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2006, 06:03 AM