IYO what' the...
- 06-08-2004, 10:30 PM
- 06-13-2004, 02:36 AM
No one has any input?!?!?
- 06-13-2004, 02:55 AM
more than likely with the way the title of the post was worded.. it didn't get much of a look.. as for the question, you might want to see if you can do a search about this question because it comes up a few times.. most people keep the protein high and lower carbs..
06-13-2004, 03:38 AM
- 6'1" 272 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
i've had quite good success keeping protein & fiber high & saturated fats low.
i have carbs in the form of dry oats & natural honey in my post w/o shake & maybe a sweet potato with my first solid meal after that.
i tend to eat more fish & chicken when cutting but red meat is always on the menu once or twice a week.
i don't work out ratios. i just eat when i'm hungry till i'm comfortably full...........and no more!!!
obviously you'd have to be stricter if you were dieting for competition.
an exact answer would depend on how old you are, how active you are, how long you've been training, what body type you are etc.
this works for me. i also throw in a high G.I. carb day every 4 days for a whole day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bluehealer in forum SupplementsReplies: 72Last Post: 02-27-2013, 06:13 PM
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 28Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
- By Gilster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:35 AM
- By wildwiley35 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-17-2003, 08:53 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 12-07-2002, 05:02 AM