IYO what' the...

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Optimal P/C/F split for cutting? I know everyone is different and different things work for different people, but I was wondering if there was a common split that most used to cut. Thanks:cool:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
more than likely with the way the title of the post was worded.. it didn't get much of a look.. as for the question, you might want to see if you can do a search about this question because it comes up a few times.. most people keep the protein high and lower carbs..

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
i've had quite good success keeping protein & fiber high & saturated fats low.

i have carbs in the form of dry oats & natural honey in my post w/o shake & maybe a sweet potato with my first solid meal after that.

i tend to eat more fish & chicken when cutting but red meat is always on the menu once or twice a week.
i don't work out ratios. i just eat when i'm hungry till i'm comfortably full...........and no more!!!

obviously you'd have to be stricter if you were dieting for competition.

an exact answer would depend on how old you are, how active you are, how long you've been training, what body type you are etc.

this works for me. i also throw in a high G.I. carb day every 4 days for a whole day.

Jag