Check my Stack

  1. New Member
    Jeff5886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    42206
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    66.9%

    Check my Stack


    Before anyone askes, my diet and workout routine are spot on. YesI take a multi, yes I drink plenty of water etc......

    I just want some input on my stack. I am finishing up my PCT from a 6 week H-Drol stack. I am now going to focus on loosing body fat. I am 6 foot 1 and about 220 at about 16% BF. I want to drop down to the single digits. I am not trying to do this in 4 weeks or anything ridiculous like that. I just feel that with all the supplements available, I should use some with my diet and cardio. I am looking at using Primatene and Alpha-T2. I am also debating adding OEP or Erase or Lean Xtream. What supps would you use and how would you stack em?

  2. Senior Member
    ZiR RED's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    297855
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    TTA for ppar-deta activation (enhanced nutrient partitioning).

    Br
  3. New Member
    jrobalo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%

    I've used Lean Extreme stacked with geranamine/caffeine with great results. A cortisol blocker is a good addition to a cut stack.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    TeddyNorcross's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    23.29%

    ECA
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,470
    Rep Power
    4872699
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff5886 View Post
    Before anyone askes, my diet and workout routine are spot on. YesI take a multi, yes I drink plenty of water etc......

    I just want some input on my stack. I am finishing up my PCT from a 6 week H-Drol stack. I am now going to focus on loosing body fat. I am 6 foot 1 and about 220 at about 16% BF. I want to drop down to the single digits. I am not trying to do this in 4 weeks or anything ridiculous like that. I just feel that with all the supplements available, I should use some with my diet and cardio. I am looking at using Primatene and Alpha-T2. I am also debating adding OEP or Erase or Lean Xtream. What supps would you use and how would you stack em?
    The Erase and Alpha-T2 are essential in your stack. Add that with OEP and Lean Xtreme and I honestly think you've put together one of the best stacks possible, with insane synergy
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,445
    Rep Power
    269753
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    TTA for ppar-deta activation (enhanced nutrient partitioning).

    Br
    How good is TTA for nutrient partitioning? Have been thinking about using it for a while, but always opt something else in the end.
  7. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,657
    Rep Power
    10114
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well typically u don't want to cut during pct but is go with oep & a t2

    Cut down in cals, do ab work , cardio at least 150min per wk and things should turnout well
  8. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    24,228
    Rep Power
    1806484
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    How good is TTA for nutrient partitioning? Have been thinking about using it for a while, but always opt something else in the end.
    It won't be around much longer, so get it while you can.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  9. Senior Member
    ZiR RED's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    297855
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    80.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It won't be around much longer, so get it while you can.
    I've heard this, but why?

    I know pharma companies are looking into using it to treat hyperlipidemia and high cholesterol...is it one of those regulate it to pad the wallets issues?

    Br
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    24,228
    Rep Power
    1806484
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    I've heard this, but why?

    I know pharma companies are looking into using it to treat hyperlipidemia and high cholesterol...is it one of those regulate it to pad the wallets issues?

    Br
    Pretty much. IIRC, it's reached Stage III trials.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  11. New Member
    Pharoe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%

    I'm currently in week two of OEP/recreate stack along with CLA and fish oils and love. I'm currently doing 30-40 minutes of cardio no less than 4 times a week. Im like you and want to get into those single digets. Good luck
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Check out my new stack to be run very soon...
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:34 PM
  2. My stack check it out
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:27 PM
  3. Check out my stack please!
    By Motox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:25 AM
  4. New Here check out my stack
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 02:14 PM
  5. Check out this stack..
    By Kristopher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Log in
Log in