ECA stack help please.

Murchinator

Awards
Hey all, I am wanting to start up an ECA stack next month and I had a few questions.

I need to be sure what the E, C, and A stand for. I am 90% sure I know but I rather have reinsurance on that one :). So someone spell it out for a rookie?
What brands should I be looking at for the products? Is there a "pre-built" stack available somewhere?
What sort of dosage should I be taking? I'm 6'6" 225lbs @ (estimated) 16-17% BF.
And lastly I have heard that results can be just as good with just EC and cutting out the A as it can thin out your blood, can anyone clarify on that or confirm?

I have tried out Shred by MusclePharm, didn't like it at all, and Ripped Freak by PharmaFreak. Now this I loved, help me out at half way though cutting down from 295lbs - 205lbs in 10 months.

Thanks in advance and appreciate the help.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mean this to come off as me being a d!ck, but if you don't know what it stands for, that's usually a pretty good sign that you shouldn't be doing it.

That being said, it's ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin. As you've already brought up, some people choose to cut out the aspirin due to the blood-thinning properties. One of the ways I've seen it listed to try is running EGCg (green tea extract) along with it and keeping plenty of fish oil in your diet to help with heart health.

As far as brands go, it's debatable. There are really only 2 things to consider from the ephedrine side: amount and type. You have ephedrine hcl and ephedrine sulfate. Most products are dosed somewhere around 12.5g or 25g. Which is more effective is debatable.

And just out of curiosity, how old are you and how long have you been training? Have you not done much weight-training? Because 6'6" and 225 sounds like a pretty good range or even light, if you had a lot of muscle on your frame.

Hope this helps.

1newbie

Awards
The 'get up and go stack' at nutraplanet might be better for you (AT-2 and OEP). With that said, you need to get your diet TIGHT before you should rely on the fat burners IMO. People think they can pop a few pills and have a 6-pack in 4 weeks. Do you know exactly how many calories per day that you eat? What are your macro levels? Do you drink 1 1/2 galllons water each day? You might have a pretty high daily maintenance calorie level, so just cleaning/tweaking your diet might do it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There really isn't a prebuilt one, as ephedrine is in the category of "semi controlled OTC drugs". You have to in most states show your drivers license and they record it to buy some. Thats largely because its a primary ingredient in making crystal meth. A relatively normal dose is 200mg C/25mg E/100mg A. you can go with the baby/senior heart asprin, which are 83mg if you want, which will help keep the daily dose down.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 'get up and go stack' at nutraplanet might be better for you (AT-2 and OEP). With that said, you need to get your diet TIGHT before you should rely on the fat burners IMO. People think they can pop a few pills and have a 6-pack in 4 weeks. Do you know exactly how many calories per day that you eat? What are your macro levels? Do you drink 1 1/2 galllons water each day? You might have a pretty high daily maintenance calorie level, so just cleaning/tweaking your diet might do it.
I would like to echo this a lot.

Murchinator

Awards
To get some information back at you very helpful fellows, I have been training for nearly 2 years, I have a fairly good diet (did go off it for the summer) and I keep hydrated at about 4 litres a day. The only reason I said I didn't know what ECA exactly stands for is because I though the A for asprin could have stood for something else, this is exactly as I did think and just wanted 100% confirmation.

edit: I am 21 years old to answer that question.

I just finished off an insane 5x5 routine for 3 months with my friend, and now with that strength I want it get back into higher cardio and lighter strength routine (probabally along the lines of 4x8).

Like I said I do have experience with supplements and fat-burning drugs sos I do know my limit.

Guys have been a great help, will be looking further into this in about a month with my new information.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 6
Anabolics 20
r1ppedup Weight Loss 1
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 0