Ultracavitacion Body Contouring log

ModernLats

Awards
I did one session about a week ago today and will be doing a session a week until I'm around 8% body fat so I'm going to make a log with progress pictures. Weekly updated pictures will be taken the morning after treatment that way I'm fasted. I can post what I'm eating and the workouts I'm doing so you'll know I'm not lazy nor going to the extreme with cardio.

I'm hoping that once the buzz gets out about this procedure more will try it instead of tummy tucks, lap band and liposuction surgery as this is much more safer with no downtime or scars.

Information

Easy to read

The low-frequency ultrasonic waves are useful in combating various effects fatty accumulations. It produces lipolysis of fatty acids from adipocytes (fat-laden cells) due to a phenomenon known as stable cavitation, and increased cell permeability of the adipocytes. You get an increased flow of triglycerides. Furthermore, there is a breakdown of the fibers through mechanical action (“jet stream”). Finally, some content of adipocytes is metabolized by the liver and eliminated in the urine, so it’s always recommended drinking plenty of water both the day of treatment and subsequent days.
More detailed information of how it works

In the low density tissue such as for example the adipose tissue, the molecular cohesion is reduced for the presence of cellular interstices and then they are enough negative pressures relatively low in order to define this phenomenon. So, when a tissue is subjected to a negative pressure of the expansion cycle of a produce a large amount of gas bubble that enlarge themselves until the decompression(or expansion) phase last. Then, an implosion follows with a consequent emission of collision’s waves occurs. Then, cavitation results stable if it is constantly controlled in its emission’s frequency in order to reduce, in any case the collateral thermal effects.

The final effect, the intense cellular fragmentation that produce the spread of the adipocities liquid matrix(fat acids) in the intracellular spaces. Where when they get in touch with interstitial fluids and the infiltration solution produce a stable emulsion. Often, in the cases of less density in the tissues the ultrasound cavitation phenomenon is particurlarly intense until induce the composition of free radicals and the dematurization of lipoprotein’s component of the adipocitary membrane.

Advantages:
·Safe, effective, non-invasive and no downtime
·Reliable and resistant with true ultrasonic cavitation technology
·Easy to operate, painless fat removal
·More cavitation models (Focus and Flat) and selective FREQUENCY(35KHz to 47KHz) ensure more accurate treatment

Main Applications:
·Cellulite reduction
·Body contouring and shaping
·Deep fat blasting
·Skin tightening and rejuvenation, improve elasticity and tone.
·General reduction of waist, abdomen & buttocks

ModernLats

Awards
Today

AM workout
40 mins cardio
30 rep sit ups every 10 min
50 rep push ups every 20 min

Breakfast
eggs and veggies
fresh fruit mixed with two scoops nutrapro

Lunch
stir fry with tofu, veggies and fish
Protocal (Genomyx) drink ( I drink two a day )

Snack
fresh fruit and two scoops nutrapro

Later today

Dinner
Fish, veggies, meso soup and kimchee

Also as a heads up I drink over a gallon of water a day :)

ModernLats

Awards
Diet
Its been about the same no changes

Afternoon workout
40 mins cardio-506 cals burned on machine
every 5 minutes for 20 minutes 30 sit ups
every 5 minutes thereafter 30 push ups

Then lower body workout
Squats, rack pulls and lunges

Ultracavitacion went well and looking forward to next weeks meeting, I'll post pictures of me this morning after I find my card reader.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Hey did you go through with it? Did it work? Details much appreciated