- 09-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Been dieting for about 10 weeks now and I have 2 weeks left until I want to be in top condition for my holiday....
I eat the same meal every day except for Sundays which i tend to have a bit of a cheat day....
Monday - Saturday
8am - 50g of Porridge (This started at 100g and I have been bringing it down weekly)
2 scoops of USN Pure protein (40g of Slow release protein) 203 Kals
6 grams of fish oil
10am - 1 table spoon of naty peanut butter
200g of chicken
100g of chicken
100g of chicken
7pm PO Protein shake 104 cals
8:30pm 200g Chicken
On Sundays I have pretty much been having the same except the 8:30pm meal I have been having a cheat meal usually consisting of something like A beef burger and some ice cream for desert.
This diet was working great for the first 6 weeks and I was a little worried I was going to hit target waaay early. However the last 2 weeks I have hardly moved weight wise. I am sitting around 8% bodyfat down from 14%.
How can I keep the fat loss going?
- 09-17-2010, 11:06 AM
1. Cut out all fats for 2 days and make all meals 100-200 grams of chicken or 50 grams of whey protein isolate. Your last meal before bed could be the slow digesting protein blend you already have.
2. Every third day add 1 tbsp of natural PB or oil to each meal.
3. Cut back to 50 grams of protein (200g chicken or 50g WPI) per meal for only 6 meals.
4. As this slows progress up your fatless days to 4 in a row.
^^^ This type of fat cycling will keep your body ketogenic as it has a tendency to rely too much on gluconeogenesis and not enough on ketones for energy if you are eating mostly just protein without fats. You will need to be supplementing a sugar free fiber supplement if you are not already. Add in cardio as needed. "Proetin sparing modified fasts" - PROTEIN ONLY diets are great for a short period of time, but they can wreck your metabolism and destroy your insulin sensitivity if used too long.
Similar Forum Threads
- By taylorgains96 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2011, 08:40 AM
- By R33S3 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 17Last Post: 04-06-2011, 09:42 AM
- By TheThreeAminos in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2004, 02:48 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:33 AM