Can u critique my cutting diet - AnabolicMinds.com

Can u critique my cutting diet

1. New Member

Can u critique my cutting diet

hi im new to the board,I am 5'11 270 and about 20% BF, i am tryin to cut my BF down abit can u critique my diet

meal 1 7am pre workout
    2 scoops of protein

meal 2(post workout)
    1cup oatmeal
    6eggwhites/2yolks
    1scoop protein

meal 3
    2 tblspoon natty PB
    1 MRP

meal 4
    2 pieces of chicken cutlet
    1 can mixed veggies

meal5
    same as 3

meal 6
    1 can of tuna
    4 egg whtes/2yolks
    2cups of garden salad

meal 7(before bed)
    2 scoops of protein(Casein)

this was actually a heavy eating day because th workout was pretty intense and i did sprints later on during the day,anyhow would this be an ideal cutting diet???

2. Advanced Member

looks ok. You might want to add a few scoops of whey protein post work out. Then have meal #2 an hour after that.
  3. Professional Member

I agree with the above. For meal 2 post workout I would take two scoops of protein and the oatmeal and save the eggwhites for a little later.
    •   

4. New Member

thats a lot of protein powder, i bet you're gonna get sick of that soon.
  5. Board Supporter

Why not eat a .5 cup of cottage cheese before and save some money on all that protein powder you're consuming!?!?!
  6. New Member

hey bro, looks like around 3700 calories there, and at 270lbs I would go as low as 3500 per day for the first week and check your weight, if you dont lose a pou8nd or two, drop it another 200 calories to 3300 calories per day for a week and check weight again, if you lose, then keep it there until you platuae again, then cut another 200 out.

I would change a few things on your diet, first being make meal two meal one, your gonna be hungry from sleeping (8 hours without food) and you want some low GCI carbs to give you fuel in the morning to start the day.

1 = 1 cup oatmeal, 6 boiled eggs, 1 scoop protein = @800 cals
    2 = 2 scoops protein, 1 can of tuna, 2 slices of whole wheat bread @600 cals
    3 = 1 tblspoons natty PB, 2 slices whole wheat bread @400 cals
    4 = 2 chicken breasts, veggies, 1 cup of noin fat milk @600 cals
    5 = same as three @400 cals
    6 = 1 can tuna, 4 boiled eggs, 2 cups salad (get darkest, greenest leaves you can find) @400
    7 = cottage cheese, or can of tuna @200 cals

this gives you @3500 cals and

I took out the MRP, save your money and eat/buy REAL food, its better....MRP's and stuff like that help on a bulk cause your already eating so much food that you get sick of eating and MRP's you drink and your done.

I took out one of your servings of Natty cause it is good fats, but you dont need heavy doses of it yet I think (hjigher levels of healthy fats are good for hanging onto LBM during a cut, but I only increase those levels when I go for below 10% BF)

, I would also switch hit the days you get natty, by alternating in a handful of almonds.

I changed your egg whites to eating the whoole egg, most of the protein is in the yolk, your an athlete, eat the whole thing, only couch potatoes need to watch their yolk intake for fear of heart attacks LOL

also, get your multi vaitmain everyday, get your tablspoon of flaxseed oil everyday, and get some vitamin C to kick the antioxidenta up, I wuld also fdrink some red raspberry tea at night, its good for you

have fun cvutting (I haet cutting, but it is a neceassry evil LOL)

-Booyah Baby!
  7. New Member

hey thanks for all the replys sorry i couldnt reply sooner my cpu was broken. Ive actually have been eating like that for about two weeks and ive dropped five lbs.Havent noticed much change in the mirror though so i dont know if its fat or water weight.Thanks alot for the meal writeout bro. I labeled meal 1 a meal but I take it in as soon as i wake up then i train about 20 mins later. I aslo eat rite after i train which is usally an hour long. I thought about eating the egg yolk but i was worried about my fat Intake
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by unfknblvbl89
    Why not eat a .5 cup of cottage cheese before and save some money on all that protein powder you're consuming!?!?!
    I Cant stand cottage cheese but i might have to get some because im goin through protein guick
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by turf
    Ive actually have been eating like that for about two weeks and ive dropped five lbs.Havent noticed much change in the mirror though so i dont know if its fat or water weight.
    cool, if your coming off a bulk or just starting a cut for the first time to get in shape, then yeah, its usually water weight the first week or two. dont lower your caloriers until you platau with the weight loss.

only weigh yourself once a week to, not everyday, your BW will fluctualt each day somewhat so its best to leave the mind games out of it. I only check BW every tuesday myself to make sure things are as they should be....

if your working out in the morning, then cool, keep it the way you got it, working out before you get any carbs DOES burn fat, but you feel like **** during the workout (at least Ialways did) and I prefer to get carbs when I wake up, I feel better.......

soundslike your doing well, bro

-once you got it up, keep it up
  10. New Member

I Cant stand cottage cheese but i might have to get some because im goin through protein guick
    oh yeah, I almost forgot, if your eating co cheese, mix in the strawberries, then it is AWESOME! taste like desert if you do that, or basically any fruit helps immensely on the co cheese taste, I prefer strawberries

dont mix whey or wheat germ, I tried that, it sucks LOL
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by alke
    oh yeah, I almost forgot, if your eating co cheese, mix in the strawberries, then it is AWESOME! taste like desert if you do that, or basically any fruit helps immensely on the co cheese taste, I prefer strawberries

dont mix whey or wheat germ, I tried that, it sucks LOL
    I actually like strawberry whey in my cottage cheese...but that's just me.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by vrykolaka
    I actually like strawberry whey in my cottage cheese...but that's just me.
    I just got some pineapple cottage cheese today and i have to say the stuff is pretty good
  13. New Member

I just got some pineapple cottage cheese today and i have to say the stuff is pretty good
    I have to say that I love cottage cheese.

Similar Forum Threads

1. critique my cutting diet
    By turf in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 05:51 PM
  2. please critique my cutting diet....
    By tegman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 01:32 AM
  3. Critique my Cutting Diet.
    By martymar9 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5