Recompadrol Diet?

1. Exclamation Recompadrol Diet?

Hey guys,

Ok so heres the deal I am a chick and 5'7 and 156. I want to get down to 140 I am a personal trainer so I am really muscular but I really want to lean out so I have added way more cardio into my routine and Ive cut my calories to about 1300-1500 cals a day (and starving) lol. Anyways yea a guy friend of mine who is also a trainer recommended I start taking recompadrol. Which I have my question is what should I be eating to be reaping the benefits of losing weight while on this supplement?

2. Wink

Just follow the bottle instructions,for cutting take 1 capsule 20 minutes before your main meals ,breakfast,lunch and post work out meal,you will love it ,and you can take 2 caps if you know you are going to eat over 50gms of carbs

3. ok and I wont bulk up if I take the 2 caps right? I am paranoid because like I tried everything to lose these last 16 lbs lol
    •   

4. Well not just for bulk but if your going to taken at least 60g of carbs take 2 caps if less than 60g take 1 cap. Also I put my mom on alpha t2 and OEP and she's getting great results. I took OEP and TT-33 I got great results. I would say try Alpha T2 by PES supplements with recompadrol.

OEP AND TT-33 FINAL REVIEW!!!!

Edit: Recompadrol just helps shuffle the food into your muscles and if you can afford it stack it with Na-RALA and it'll work like a charm.

5. ok so wait what is the difference between Na-RALA and ALA? (I am new to the supplement world lol) and I was on OEP and it did not work for me over the summer it just made me super nauseous all the time idk maybe I was not doing it right

6. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...ala-25-gm.html

* 30% stronger than K-RALA and is a free-flowing powder
    * 15g Na-RALA = 20g K-RALA
    * 57g Na-RALA = 100 g K-RALA

It's just a supplement that helps food be feed into the muscle. I haven't had the chance to do a full researched on it but that's preaty much the outline of it. OEP also did work for me until I stacked it with TT-33. I would say add Alpha T2 to RCD(recompadrol) and see how it goes for you. Recompadrol is a kick ass supplement and trust me I eat like a beast and for the past 3 weeks not an ounce of fat has been added to my buddy and I feel it working

7. OMG THANK YOU ! Youre the best! that clears up alot of info ... you sound like youve got this stuff down I feel like such a lameo "girl" on these big macho threads hahahahaha

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy1 View Post
    Hey guys,

Ok so heres the deal I am a chick and 5'7 and 156. I want to get down to 140 I am a personal trainer so I am really muscular but I really want to lean out so I have added way more cardio into my routine and Ive cut my calories to about 1300-1500 cals a day (and starving) lol. Anyways yea a guy friend of mine who is also a trainer recommended I start taking recompadrol. Which I have my question is what should I be eating to be reaping the benefits of losing weight while on this supplement?
    I answered this in your other thread: help with Recompadrol
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy1 View Post
    OMG THANK YOU ! Youre the best! that clears up alot of info ... you sound like youve got this stuff down I feel like such a lameo "girl" on these big macho threads hahahahaha
    HAHA thanks but believe me I get lost around here too Rosie ^ she's a beast and if she ever says anything follow it. She knows more than A LOT of people around here.

If you ever need help feel free to PM me and if I don't know the answer I'll tell who would and it would give me something to research

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with Recompadrol
    By Fitzy1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 09:48 PM
  2. animal cuts/recompadrol stack diet?
    By hondizzle420 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 10:21 PM
  3. Recompadrol
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9