I want to tone up, increase endurance for soccer and drop 15lb in a month

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.8%

I want to tone up, increase endurance for soccer and drop 15lb in a month

I have a month left on my test cycle. My current stats are 6'0" 212lb. I am pretty tone, got vains and a 6-8 pack showing with a nice tan :P, never mind the tan... My goal is to drop about 15 pounds, increase agility and cardio endurance for my soccer season that starts in 1 month ( about the same day my test cycle ends ) My main goal is too keep my arm size the way it is which is 16" and hopefuly look just as muscular. I guess if youre really toned it makes you look bigger than you actualy are, thats what i would want.

What would you guys recommend? I only lift and do heavy excerses. Diet? Cardio? Any tips to drop the 15lb, stay ripped, and increase endurance.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Dee11 View Post
    I have a month left on my test cycle. My current stats are 6'0" 212lb. I am pretty tone, got vains and a 6-8 pack showing with a nice tan :P, never mind the tan... My goal is to drop about 15 pounds, increase agility and cardio endurance for my soccer season that starts in 1 month ( about the same day my test cycle ends ) My main goal is too keep my arm size the way it is which is 16" and hopefuly look just as muscular. I guess if youre really toned it makes you look bigger than you actualy are, thats what i would want.

What would you guys recommend? I only lift and do heavy excerses. Diet? Cardio? Any tips to drop the 15lb, stay ripped, and increase endurance.
    I think to increase agility and endurance you would have to do running/sprinting activities that would be really tough. You would have to increase cals a lot just to keep what you gained from the test. Those cals gotta be protein AND carbs because of the running. I think its possible. Just gotta be smart about your diet. Those soccer players are more lean than bulky. I would imagine being too muscular would put them at a disadvantage. Anyway, good luck.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.35%

No quick fixes bro, this is a lifestyle. Taking a thermo like adderllin will help you lose some fat with a good diet, and cardio of course.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 02:48 AM
  2. Drop BF%, gain strength and endurance??
    By dfcramrod in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 04:28 PM
  3. Increase Endurance!!!
    By MEH89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 04:58 PM
  4. supplement/food for increase endurance...
    By manifesto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 12:52 PM
  5. increase oral winny (final week) and drop tren
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 09:40 AM