Stuck

TeamT10

Awards
So im running a log, and with some of the stuff im stacking, i know i should be dropping weight, not to mention i have a pretty solid diet that had been working for awhile, and then jsut recently it stopped, even though i cahnged it up for a bit and went back

go check the log if you want more of a specific read out of what im doing

basics

7amworkout(pre intra post shakes) around 100g of protein and around 450 calories, first snack banana, eggs, second snack celery peanut butter, protein shake only 1.5 scoops, then dinner which is chicken and broccoli or steak and broccoli or just some lean hamburger

i have not been dropping weight at all, but my muscle tone has been getting alot better, so it means im losing fat, so, am i jsut gaining alot of water weight with the diet or am i gaining muscle at the equal speed of weight lioss which would be nice...

albeit frustrating as i want to get to 170 before my bulk cycle

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:veryhappy:You are problably adding muscle ,if your jeans feel loose on the waist line you are doing good ,another tip is chage your diet a bit and your training also,Einsten said if we keep doing the same things over and over ,with no results,try doing something different!!just my 2 cents bro!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds like you just need to leab bulk/recomp

Do something like Alpha-T2 + moderate bulking diet (not a dirty bulk)

Tons of protein and carbs (not sugar simple carbs), moderate/low in fat

Get a lot of calories in you to help bulk up, but let the Alpha-T2 keep the fat off especially in the stomach region

TeamT10

Awards
Sounds like you just need to leab bulk/recomp

Do something like Alpha-T2 + moderate bulking diet (not a dirty bulk)

Tons of protein and carbs (not sugar simple carbs), moderate/low in fat

Get a lot of calories in you to help bulk up, but let the Alpha-T2 keep the fat off especially in the stomach region
weell its a good thing im loggin a bulk in less than a month, hopefully that kick starts life back