- 09-04-2010, 02:21 PM
I have roughly 10-20 pounds to lose to get to where i want to be. I have lost a lot of weight the past few years and i am a gym rat so the workouts i have that part of losing weight all set. My question is would a keto diet be effective for these last but of stubborn pounds. Any info on the keto diet would be greatly appreciated or if you think there is anything better for me to do.
- 09-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Keto dieting is great. I have extensive experience keto dieting. Feel free to pm or email me if you have any questions.
And yes... keto dieting can be very effective, especially for stubborn fat.
Similar Forum Threads
- By GuyverX in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2010, 12:51 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2010, 11:30 AM
- By crazyfool405 in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 08-06-2009, 04:03 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:58 AM
- By Swanson52 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 11-28-2003, 05:06 PM