ECA to cut fat, anything better?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%

ECA to cut fat, anything better?

I've been out of the game for a really long time. The back and shoulders were acting up. I have some Primatene tablets and am considering an ECA stack, but it's been a while since i've cut so is there anything better or something I should stack?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    I've been out of the game for a really long time. The back and shoulders were acting up. I have some Primatene tablets and am considering an ECA stack, but it's been a while since i've cut so is there anything better or something I should stack?
    NUTRITION is the #1 key to fat loss - supplements don't even need to be used or considered, especially if you've not been training in some time. And get in the gym lifting weights - that alone will make lots of difference!

I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to learn how to lose fat with the correct nutrition and training principles and techniques - leave using supplements until you're in single digits body composition and just want to get that little bit leaner.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%

Before this spirals: Diet consists of 3-4 whole boiled eggs, half a cup of sugar free oatmeal and water for breakfast. Lunch, dinner and in between meals will consist of veggies, lean fish, chicken, and once in a while some lean meat.

Exercise, cardio will start off 3 mile runs followed by weight lifting 5X a week, then progress to 4-5 miles 3-4 times a week on an empty stomach, before breakfast. Protein powder is Dorian Yates Propeptide, might use some creatine but my goal is to lose the fat.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.1%

I use 50mg 1, 3 dimethylamylamine instead of caffeine. It gives less of a 'burnt out' feeling when coming off it.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.38%

i would start with good old fashioned diet and cardio, then, as you see results, or feel you need that extra push, you can add in an stim/app. suppressant...
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Of course diet is key ......but you'd be crazy NOT to tap into all the advances in supps with regard to fat loss assisted supps.

I'm on LeanXtreme, OEP and PES: T2 and dieting and the fat is melting off 2x as easily as it would be without the aforementioned adjuncts.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm with the guy above. Good diet and run his same stack
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%

Thanks guys, i'll look into the aforementioned stacks further, but i'll probably start off a little slow.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    Before this spirals: Diet consists of 3-4 whole boiled eggs, half a cup of sugar free oatmeal and water for breakfast. Lunch, dinner and in between meals will consist of veggies, lean fish, chicken, and once in a while some lean meat.

Exercise, cardio will start off 3 mile runs followed by weight lifting 5X a week, then progress to 4-5 miles 3-4 times a week on an empty stomach, before breakfast. Protein powder is Dorian Yates Propeptide, might use some creatine but my goal is to lose the fat.
    If you want to get lean..lay off the creatine.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%

Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    creatine will help you get lean taking it, not getting off of it.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

l

For fat loss there are 4 dimensions to consider:

Anti-catabolic - Generally an anabolic. Furaza-A is popular when dosed high (150mg ED minimum). Ostarine might be nice.

Thyroid - Alpha T2, while less potent than t3, is safer and seems to be effective
    Stimulant - ECA is the cheapest and best. 7-keto dhea stimulates thyroid somewhat.

Cortisol control - the anabolic may handle this. X-Lean, Lean X-treme, 7-oh DHEA or 11-oxo
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You can get lean using creatine - if you think otherwise, then I recommend taking a look at the physiological purpose and function of creatine in the body.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You can get lean using creatine - if you think otherwise, then I recommend taking a look at the physiological purpose and function of creatine in the body.
    x2

creatine is being used on my cut. it's a staple, and something that should always be used imo
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

DNP
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.11%

clen, t3, cla, eca, egcg....

but imo are all second to diet
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.74%

NUTRITION is the #1 key to fat loss - supplements don't even need to be used or considered, especially if you've not been training in some time. And get in the gym lifting weights - that alone will make lots of difference!

I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to learn how to lose fat with the correct nutrition and training principles and techniques - leave using supplements until you're in single digits body composition and just want to get that little bit leaner.

~Team APPNUT

This woman continues to impress me

"The 3 Keys to Fat Loss" Great read, I'm actually going to post this a few places
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.39%

The cheapest and most effective way to get in the shape you want "for me personally"

1. Set a reasonable goal
    2. Plan the diet I want to follow, get rid of food not in my diet and make food prep easy so as can be done within ten minutes. (Men are naturally impatient)
    3. Plan reasonable workouts to reach this goal
    4. Set a realistic time frame that includes factoring reality that includes kids, work, stress ect
    5. Have fun and love myself 100% of the time without looking at scales and worried about measurements until the deadline.
    6. Once I have this set I wait half way through till I know everything is set and comes naturally then do I introduce supplements for health improvement excluding any advertised gimmicks.

That's just what helps me, I only list all of this avoiding your OP because why would you ever need anything stronger then eca? If its stronger I don't believe it's healthy or worth it. I post this not to be a **** but rather because I care for everyone on this forum.

Good luck with your decision
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    I use 50mg 1, 3 dimethylamylamine instead of caffeine. It gives less of a 'burnt out' feeling when coming off it.
    It also doesn't function the same as the caffeine synergistically with the Ephedrine.

OP...look at stuff like Lean Xtreme (non-stim, cortisol control) DCP (non-stim, direct fatty acid oxidizer) to go with your EC (lipolytic stimulant).

Also look at something like Alpha-burn to further amplify the adrenergic-lipolytic effects of the EC.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.39%

If I may add I love Genomyx's products so I would also suggest looking into their products, their blends are very effective and the research put into their products are with no gimmick involved.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.85%

I understand what it is supposed to do. Dont get me wrong, i love it for strength and prework out. It seems to add unnessasary water weight that contradicts getting cut. After a month on creatine (MONO) i could gain 5-8lbs and look bloated. Two weeks after getting off it, Im much drier and leaner.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%

I understand what it is supposed to do. Dont get me wrong, i love it for strength and prework out. It seems to add unnessasary water weight that contradicts getting cut. After a month on creatine (MONO) i could gain 5-8lbs and look bloated. Two weeks after getting off it, Im much drier and leaner.
    what creatine did you use? just regular plain mono, or Creapure? if its not Creapure, and you dont really know the source the impurities may be causing the bloat.

also, some people overdose creatine often.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

I guess that happens to some people - I can use any creatine and it doesn't make a difference re water weight, etc. and I don't hold water or get bloated from it; in fact, the MORE creatine I have daily, the less water I hold. We're all different. Do what works for YOU.

23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.37%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It also doesn't function the same as the caffeine synergistically with the Ephedrine.

OP...look at stuff like Lean Xtreme (non-stim, cortisol control) DCP (non-stim, direct fatty acid oxidizer) to go with your EC (lipolytic stimulant).

Also look at something like Alpha-burn to further amplify the adrenergic-lipolytic effects of the EC.
    Would you use lean xtream stacked with DCP and ECA? How would you stack?