ECA to cut fat, anything better?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the game for a really long time. The back and shoulders were acting up. I have some Primatene tablets and am considering an ECA stack, but it's been a while since i've cut so is there anything better or something I should stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been out of the game for a really long time. The back and shoulders were acting up. I have some Primatene tablets and am considering an ECA stack, but it's been a while since i've cut so is there anything better or something I should stack?
NUTRITION is the #1 key to fat loss - supplements don't even need to be used or considered, especially if you've not been training in some time. And get in the gym lifting weights - that alone will make lots of difference!

I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to learn how to lose fat with the correct nutrition and training principles and techniques - leave using supplements until you're in single digits body composition and just want to get that little bit leaner.

~Team APPNUT

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Before this spirals: Diet consists of 3-4 whole boiled eggs, half a cup of sugar free oatmeal and water for breakfast. Lunch, dinner and in between meals will consist of veggies, lean fish, chicken, and once in a while some lean meat.

Exercise, cardio will start off 3 mile runs followed by weight lifting 5X a week, then progress to 4-5 miles 3-4 times a week on an empty stomach, before breakfast. Protein powder is Dorian Yates Propeptide, might use some creatine but my goal is to lose the fat.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 50mg 1, 3 dimethylamylamine instead of caffeine. It gives less of a 'burnt out' feeling when coming off it.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i would start with good old fashioned diet and cardio, then, as you see results, or feel you need that extra push, you can add in an stim/app. suppressant...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course diet is key ......but you'd be crazy NOT to tap into all the advances in supps with regard to fat loss assisted supps.

I'm on LeanXtreme, OEP and PES: T2 and dieting and the fat is melting off 2x as easily as it would be without the aforementioned adjuncts.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'm with the guy above. Good diet and run his same stack

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, i'll look into the aforementioned stacks further, but i'll probably start off a little slow.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Before this spirals: Diet consists of 3-4 whole boiled eggs, half a cup of sugar free oatmeal and water for breakfast. Lunch, dinner and in between meals will consist of veggies, lean fish, chicken, and once in a while some lean meat.

Exercise, cardio will start off 3 mile runs followed by weight lifting 5X a week, then progress to 4-5 miles 3-4 times a week on an empty stomach, before breakfast. Protein powder is Dorian Yates Propeptide, might use some creatine but my goal is to lose the fat.
If you want to get lean..lay off the creatine.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
l

For fat loss there are 4 dimensions to consider:

Anti-catabolic - Generally an anabolic. Furaza-A is popular when dosed high (150mg ED minimum). Ostarine might be nice.

Thyroid - Alpha T2, while less potent than t3, is safer and seems to be effective
Stimulant - ECA is the cheapest and best. 7-keto dhea stimulates thyroid somewhat.

Cortisol control - the anabolic may handle this. X-Lean, Lean X-treme, 7-oh DHEA or 11-oxo

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to get lean..lay off the creatine.
You can get lean using creatine - if you think otherwise, then I recommend taking a look at the physiological purpose and function of creatine in the body.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You can get lean using creatine - if you think otherwise, then I recommend taking a look at the physiological purpose and function of creatine in the body.
x2

creatine is being used on my cut. it's a staple, and something that should always be used imo

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
clen, t3, cla, eca, egcg....

but imo are all second to diet

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NUTRITION is the #1 key to fat loss - supplements don't even need to be used or considered, especially if you've not been training in some time. And get in the gym lifting weights - that alone will make lots of difference!

I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to learn how to lose fat with the correct nutrition and training principles and techniques - leave using supplements until you're in single digits body composition and just want to get that little bit leaner.

~Team APPNUT

This woman continues to impress me :)

"The 3 Keys to Fat Loss" Great read, I'm actually going to post this a few places

ModernLats

Awards
The cheapest and most effective way to get in the shape you want "for me personally"

1. Set a reasonable goal
2. Plan the diet I want to follow, get rid of food not in my diet and make food prep easy so as can be done within ten minutes. (Men are naturally impatient)
3. Plan reasonable workouts to reach this goal
4. Set a realistic time frame that includes factoring reality that includes kids, work, stress ect
5. Have fun and love myself 100% of the time without looking at scales and worried about measurements until the deadline.
6. Once I have this set I wait half way through till I know everything is set and comes naturally then do I introduce supplements for health improvement excluding any advertised gimmicks.

That's just what helps me, I only list all of this avoiding your OP because why would you ever need anything stronger then eca? If its stronger I don't believe it's healthy or worth it. I post this not to be a **** but rather because I care for everyone on this forum.

Good luck with your decision

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 50mg 1, 3 dimethylamylamine instead of caffeine. It gives less of a 'burnt out' feeling when coming off it.
It also doesn't function the same as the caffeine synergistically with the Ephedrine.

OP...look at stuff like Lean Xtreme (non-stim, cortisol control) DCP (non-stim, direct fatty acid oxidizer) to go with your EC (lipolytic stimulant).

Also look at something like Alpha-burn to further amplify the adrenergic-lipolytic effects of the EC.

ModernLats

Awards
If I may add I love Genomyx's products so I would also suggest looking into their products, their blends are very effective and the research put into their products are with no gimmick involved.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
I understand what it is supposed to do. Dont get me wrong, i love it for strength and prework out. It seems to add unnessasary water weight that contradicts getting cut. After a month on creatine (MONO) i could gain 5-8lbs and look bloated. Two weeks after getting off it, Im much drier and leaner.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand what it is supposed to do. Dont get me wrong, i love it for strength and prework out. It seems to add unnessasary water weight that contradicts getting cut. After a month on creatine (MONO) i could gain 5-8lbs and look bloated. Two weeks after getting off it, Im much drier and leaner.
what creatine did you use? just regular plain mono, or Creapure? if its not Creapure, and you dont really know the source the impurities may be causing the bloat.

also, some people overdose creatine often.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess that happens to some people - I can use any creatine and it doesn't make a difference re water weight, etc. and I don't hold water or get bloated from it; in fact, the MORE creatine I have daily, the less water I hold. We're all different. Do what works for YOU.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
It also doesn't function the same as the caffeine synergistically with the Ephedrine.

OP...look at stuff like Lean Xtreme (non-stim, cortisol control) DCP (non-stim, direct fatty acid oxidizer) to go with your EC (lipolytic stimulant).

Also look at something like Alpha-burn to further amplify the adrenergic-lipolytic effects of the EC.
Would you use lean xtream stacked with DCP and ECA? How would you stack?