i need help. im in trouble ( i think )

Seabee1507

Awards
i have been taking a product called Androdrol by Powerlabs. have seen great gains. but.... from being on here i have found that i am really just hurting my body. i am off the stuff now and am taking post cycle from the same people.
any ideas on a better, prooven PCT.

i am 6' and weigh 228. my BF% is roughly 20%. i want to drop that down quite a bit. i have been told my body looks fine the way it is, ( can post pics if needed ) but nobody in my oppinion is ever happy with thier own body.

i strength train 4 days a week. 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off. and ( try ) to cardio and abs 20 min each every day. willing to change if a better option is available to loose weight (fat).

my diet is poor... i eat a bunch of terrible stuff. pizza, fries, beer. etc... i will change my diet with direction of someone who is knowledgable in the area of dieting.

and as far as supplements go. im done with the Androdrol. but i want to try something for cutting. im already bulked up and what that shreaded look. any seggestions???

please advise. i am willing to change anything! i just want some direction.

thank you.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Ok so you took a steroid without doing research first. Androdrol is a PH which is a steriod. How long were you on it for? What is this PCT that you have? Do you have any side effects currently?

PH's arent hurting your body if you know how to correctly use them.

Seabee1507

Awards
I was on it for 30 days. And I am on ( post cycle ) from powerlabs now. And no side effects ( now ) I was pissing funny colors for a while. I went to GNC and got some milk thistle to help my liver.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I was on it for 30 days. And I am on ( post cycle ) from powerlabs now. And no side effects ( now ) I was pissing funny colors for a while. I went to GNC and got some milk thistle to help my liver.
Proper PCT isn't something that you can easily get. What is the product you are taking for PCT so I can look it up and see what it is. I can tell you right now that you aren't doing a proper PCT, but since you have no sides you will prob be ok.

Seabee1507

Awards
Proper PCT isn't something that you can easily get. What is the product you are taking for PCT so I can look it up and see what it is. I can tell you right now that you aren't doing a proper PCT, but since you have no sides you will prob be ok.
go to powerlabnutrition website.
it is simply called post cycle.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Are you experiencing any side effects? If not I agree with CaponeCEO, but I think better to be safe than sorry... Perhaps consider getting hold of an AI product to reduce estrogen and a natty test booster wouldn't go amiss either - PES has a new product on sale at Nutraplanet called ERASE, sale ends today though so you'd need to be quick For test boost I would go with something like TEstoPro from Annobolic Innovations both are available at NP

BUT do your research in future, there's plenty of information available on this board, don't be afraid to use the search function and READ!!

When you get out of the PCT sort out your diet and training, sounds to me like you don't know enough yet to be thinking of things like PHs and since your diet is SOO bad you're just wasting money

On this same section of the forum you'll see a thread called "help me get tournament ready" and read it carefully, Rosie is one of the most experienced people on this board and was a professional athlete and competitive figure model... In that one post is everything you need to know to get your BF down safely and re-educate yourself

Good luck! And stay away from the supps until you know a little more about what you're getting yourself into (don't worry I think all of us have made stupid errors at one time or another)

But please please do some reading....

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I should also say that I'm no expert and just trying to share with you some of my experience, you also might want to consider doing a search on the board to see if anyone else hasvrun this product and what PCT they ran....

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Dude I just looked this up, this is one seriously f**ked up PH profile, no power labs post cycle product is not likely to be sufficient, I think you need a SERM and no I don't know how to get one since I've never needed one... Suggest you goggle SERM and research chemicals and learn your lesson bro, research first then act, no one in their right mind would have ever suggested you go down this route, in fact even if you were more experienced I reckon just about everyone on this board would recommend anything BUT this product, it's products like these that give the FDA ammunition and the industry a bad name, they're just so bl**dy irresponsible

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
heres the supp list on "post cycle" by Powerlabs -

Supplement Facts: Proprietary formula of: Tribulus Terresteris, 6-Bromodione, D-Aspartic-Acid, Eurycoma Longfolia, Creatine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine, Coleus Forskohlii, Bioprene, Caffeine, Dandelion Root, Zinc, Magnesium Aspertate

No dosing listed. I recommend getting on a Serm asap, although by the time you actually take action its probably too late. If its been 3-4 weeks after your cycle then just hope you dont develop permanent sides.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 32
Newbie78 Anabolics 15
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 6
Supplements 81
Anabolics 5